VHLE Poll #1: Pick Your Favourite Cities

Victor

Potential VHLE Destinations  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont get why Paris is so popular. Is the VHL that desperate for a french team? Is it because London has a team? My vote has to go for nations who have a little more of a real life hockey presence.

I voted for Oslo, Norway and Berlin, Germany. yes I understand Russia has a bigger hockey presence but they already got the Menace going for them.

Edited by Seabass

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Can we have just one french team, maybe, please?

We had one, you can blame @Beaviss and an unfortunately named terrorist group (who formed after our team did I might add) for killing that.

10 hours ago, Beketov said:

We had one, you can blame @Beaviss and an unfortunately named terrorist group (who formed after our team did I might add) for killing that.

It happens to the best of us...

archer-isis.jpg?w=800

11 hours ago, Beketov said:

wait WHAT 

what was the name?

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

Je n'ai aimé aucun de mes professeurs de français et la grammaire est pénible. Au revoir Paris!

Juste parce que tes professeurs ne sont pas agréables ni compétent veut pas dire que c'est pas une bonne raison d'avoir une équipe française?  Voyons-donc!

Move a VHL team to Montreal and then Paris could fall to the wayside.

Edited by MattyIce