New Warsaw draftees means new muff sigs

These are really cool, it's definitely something new to see when someone doesn't use a hockey player as their sig. I would say I'm not to huge of a fan, but not very much against it, you did a great job on that one. For the bottom two, those are both very very cool and definitely better than if I attempted to try doing sig's. For the top one I will rate it a 8.5/10 just because it's kind of a new style and I'm not really used to seeing stuff like that. For the last 2 I'll kind of be judging them off each other. The first one is also amazing and I give it a 9/10, the 9 because when I talked with Z one time about sig's one time, he mentioned about the emblems on the jerseys around the collar's. Other than that it would be a 10/10. The second one I'll give a 9.5, the little animations or moving effects you have on it makes it look unreal, but same thing with the first one of the two, the emblem on the collar.

39 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

These are really cool, it's definitely something new to see when someone doesn't use a hockey player as their sig. I would say I'm not to huge of a fan, but not very much against it, you did a great job on that one. For the bottom two, those are both very very cool and definitely better than if I attempted to try doing sig's. For the top one I will rate it a 8.5/10 just because it's kind of a new style and I'm not really used to seeing stuff like that. For the last 2 I'll kind of be judging them off each other. The first one is also amazing and I give it a 9/10, the 9 because when I talked with Z one time about sig's one time, he mentioned about the emblems on the jerseys around the collar's. Other than that it would be a 10/10. The second one I'll give a 9.5, the little animations or moving effects you have on it makes it look unreal, but same thing with the first one of the two, the emblem on the collar.

Yeah I usually do the collar emblem when I do JCs, but I figured this one would take me a long time so I grabbed a previous JC I did rather than making a new one and apparently I didn't do the collar on that one. :P

Just so you know, this is the graphics discussion forum not the PT forum, so while I appreciate the review idk if you can claim it for TPE. I'd say I'll ping you when I claim these so you can repost then but it's most likely I claim these as VHL.com graphics rather than PTs.