Random Questions for whoever needs them.

Emi

1. What is something you couldn't live without?
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game?
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal?
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play?
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing?
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be?

1. What is something you couldn't live without? Wouldnt be able to live without my wife and kids
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Sleep, and alot of it, I love my sleep
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Something greasy with garlic, that when i dish out some hits, its comes with nasty breath
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Soccer probably, despite not as fast paced as hockey, i love playing it
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Anything that is oversized :D 
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? Nijmegen, the town I was born. A great theme would be something Roman, as its known here as ' the emperor city' 

On 5/31/2021 at 7:44 AM, Emi said:

1. Probably my dog

2. Re-tape my stick, I've found it actually affects your shot

3. I'd say a banana, I like to keep it light

4. Probably soccer or football

5. Slippers haha

6. I'd put a team somewhere in Asia, because there is so much population to capitalize on

On 5/31/2021 at 5:44 AM, Emi said:

1. My phone

2. Alfredo pasta 3-4 hours before a game

3. Ops of course I read this question now lol. Breadsticks on the side of the Alfredo? Lol

4. Soccer for sure

5. typical vans skater shoes low top or something like that haha.

6. Calgary Flames!

1. food and water

2. Rest and eat my pre game meal

3. Pud See Ew, a thai dish or avocado and seaweed salad sushi

4. Baseball or tennis

5 slides, probably. 

6 BUFFALO BLIZZARD

On 5/31/2021 at 9:14 AM, Emi said:

1. my MacBook Pro

2. listen to a rinse fm mix

3. chicken parm

4. probably tennis

5. nike air max 95, or nike blazer mid

6. SPACE

What is something you couldn't live without?

It would be pretty hard to live without lungs I'd say.

What is one thing ritual you do before every game?

I have a very specific stretching routine that I do before every game.

What is your favourite pre-game meal?

Chicken and rice for sure. It definitely gives me the energy I need.

If you had to play another sport what would you play?

Possibly basketball. I played well up until high school ended.

What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing?

None! Gotta let the toes breathe if you want full relaxation.

If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be?

A Columbus team would be very sweet, but since the NHL has one, probably Cincy.

On 5/31/2021 at 4:44 AM, Emi said:
  1. What is something you couldn't live without? I don't think i could survive without the love and affection of @WentzKneeFan036
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Hold eagle's hand and ask for his blessing
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? MAC N CHEEESE
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Soccer easily, everything else is too confusing or too boring
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? no shoes. bare feet all the way
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? oh god... MUMBAI. The mumbai elephants to be exact. India has a massive population imagine how easy it would be to sell out.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 5:44 AM, Emi said:
  1. What is something you couldn't live without? I probably wouldn't do well without oxygen. I kinda need it to live. Okay, jokes aside, I'd probably say music. Music helps me get pumped up before games, helps me cool down before it. The only other thing that would be worse losing is hockey I suppose. I mean, hello, I'm a VHL player so of course it'd be horrible if hockey didn't exist.
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? One of my biggest rituals is to tape my sticks in three different ways. That way, if I feel like a certain tape job isn't working out, I can switch it out for one I feel like would work better. Does it help? Probably just a little bit, I suppose it's the mental aspect that works.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Nothing beats a good ol' Subway sandwich. I mean, it's fresh, tastes good, and it's not too unhealthy. What more can you ask for?
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? I'd probably play lacrosse. I mean, it is similar to hockey. I'm not big enough for football and basketball. And baseball would probably be weird for me. So I'm going lacrosse. Maybe even soccer, who knows?
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? My go to shoe? Don't freak out too much but nothing beats crocs. Especially crocs without wearing socks. Crocs are cool, don't at me.
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? I'd probably go with Mosco- wait, we have a team there. Hm. I'd probably go with somewhere in Asia. Untapped market there if you ask me.

On 5/31/2021 at 6:44 AM, Emi said:

1. I cannot live without hockey. That is basically my favorite thing to do.

2. Always have to toss my glove and catch it. Dunno why, just started doing it and never stopped.

3. It depends on what I am in the mood for. Usually I'll have a small bag of chips before the game, and a burger after.

4. Field hockey for obvious reasons 🤣.

5. My slippers. They are very comfy and help me calm down after a rough game.

6. I would put a team in Winnipeg, they have a very big hockey market.

1. What is something you couldn't live without? Coffee
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Listen to music stretch out and get the wrists moving
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Don’t eat just drink water and Gatorade
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Rugby 
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Netflix documentary or something 
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? I think something like Northwest territory's would be cool I like Alaska thoughts as well. I think anywhere that’s small and wild would be fun

1. What is something you couldn't live without? Concerta. Look it up if you're interested and you should see why.
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Gameday naps are underrated. A nice 20-minute refresher before getting going can really help with the energy levels. Just don't go too long or it becomes counterproductive.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Rotisserie chicken. Maybe on a wrap, but really just need to pull some onto a plate and hit it with a little hot sauce, that's what's up.
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Golf...or baseball...something that doesn't generally come with traumatic brain injuries.
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Adidas Daily 3.0
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? How's hockey in Australia? Do they need some love or do they not care?

1. What is something you couldn't live without? Sleep, easy question I'd die without it. Or food, water. In the spirit of the question, and since it connects to my original answer; weed. I deal with insomnia so weed enables me to sleep.
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Prey to Simon for good fortune, it rarely works.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Ceaser salad. Or a Cezar Panini right @Advantage @Jericho
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Cricket, I'd be the king of legs before wickets and my catchphrase would be "Chicken you bloody ripper!"
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? What the actual fucking kind of American ass question is this. No joke seriously is this a thing? How many different shoes does one have for each situation here like. My mid day shit shoes, my post dinner shoes, my late night coffee drinking shoes. Sorry here in Canada shoes are worn outside. Only. You'd put on some slippers to relax if your feet were cold but otherwise socks or not if it's warm. Shoes indoors still seems ass backwards to me. 
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? Tokyo probably now. I feel like we are due a more out there country and another major world city/landmark. We actually aren't littered with a lot of famous cities preferring to go with smaller but still relevant names, so it fits.

• 3 weeks later...
  3. What is your favourite pee-game meal?

1. Music, i always listen to music, when i go running, when i wanna relax and even when i am home alone and i can sing as loud as i want.

2. I try to always be in the firsts players to arrive at the arena and i listen music that i know to relax.

3. spaghetti with my grand-mother's sauce.

4. Handball, i am playing handball since i am 10 years old and i really like it.

5. listening to music, there is nothing compare to music. It is relaxing, you enter in your bubble and no one can distract you.

6. Quebec, because they deserve a team since a very very long time.

Edited by Baby Boomer

☆NEW QUESTIONS☆

#1.  What VHL ,VHLM or VHLE team has your favorite logo ? 

#2. Your player gets into a fight with a player they dislike. Who are you dropping your gloves with ? 

#3. How strong of a swimmer are you ? 

#4. What kind of food is your VHL/VHLM/VHLE teams city known for ? 

#5. Would you prefer being  Lost on a desert island 

cast away GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

or

100's of miles away from civilization, lost in the woods, explain? 

Tree Hug GIF by Four Rest Films

#6.  Does your player have a certain kind of tape job they do on their sticks and what kind of stick do you use ? 

Edited by Jubis

• 4 weeks later...

#1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NHL TEAM ? 

#2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A FAN ? 

#3. ITS EARLY BUT WHO WINS THE CONTINENTAL CUP NEXT SEASON?

#4. WHAT PLAYERS RETIREMENT WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON THE LEAGUE? 

#5. IF YOU COULD PICK AN ALTERNATE JERSEY FOR YOUR TEAM , WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE ? 

#6. RIGHT TWIX OR LEFT TWIX ? AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR ? 

I leave 

Awkward Bye Bye GIF

Now

1. Icehockey

2. I have none

3. Birchermüesli

4. Rugby

5. to relax I go barefoot

6, Qatar

1. What is something you couldn't live without? I couldn't live without my dogs. I've always been around animals and by now I'm so used to them I can't imagine living alone.
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? I call my mom. She's always been my biggest supporter and she's the one that helps me keep my cool.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Something light usually. A salad, or a nice little sandwich.
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Basketball for sure. I have friends in the pro basketball league.
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Nike Air Force 1. Hella comfy shoe.
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? In my town of Warsaw - but there's already a team there!

#1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NHL TEAM ? 

It sounds weird, but I've never really had one? I just like watching good matchups. I grew up in Flyers territory and live in Wild territory right now, but I was in Chicago during their Stanley Cup runs and enjoyed those teams, so gun to head that'd probably be my pick.

#2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A FAN ? 

I've enjoyed watching hockey for a while, a lot of my friends in the neighborhood growing up played as well so got it secondhand. Call it a couple decades then.

#3. ITS EARLY BUT WHO WINS THE CONTINENTAL CUP NEXT SEASON?

Malmo's still a young team, so I wouldn't be surprised if they make a strong push to repeat. Going back-to-back is a very tough thing to do, but that team's set up extraordinarily well to try it.

#4. WHAT PLAYERS RETIREMENT WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON THE LEAGUE? 

Not just one player, but I'm a bit surprised more people aren't talking about how old a lot of the goalies are, particularly the S75 class that is now going into regression. The balance of power is going to shift dramatically between S82-83 when they're gone.

#5. IF YOU COULD PICK AN ALTERNATE JERSEY FOR YOUR TEAM , WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE ? 

The Padres have camo alternates for their jerseys because of the heavy military presence in San Diego. The Marlins could definitely lean into the same, but call it blue camo perhaps?

#6. RIGHT TWIX OR LEFT TWIX ? AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHOCOLATE BAR ? 

We read left to right in English, only makes sense to eat our Twix the same way. And it's not necessarily a chocolate bar, but I've always been a Reese's person and will be forever.

• 2 weeks later...
    Feeling of being needed
    - I listen to one specific song. What song? It's a secret!
    - Strawberries with sugar and milk. Need to keep it light.
    - American Football
    Not sure what does shoe has to do with relaxing or I dont understand the question.
    - Chernobyl and call them - Chernobyl Atoms
Edited by Mr Bohannan

1. What is something you couldn't live without? Hockey or Baseball 😛
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Nothing much really, positive self-talk is a ritual I do though.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Slurpee with an Apple - Weird combo but it works
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Baseball or American Football for sure, I'm already a big fan of both of those sports.
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Who needs shoes when you can relax in bare feet?
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? Siberia, no reason why. I just would like to see a team playing in the middle of nowhere.

1. What is something you couldn't live without? Well food and water. I would die. Dad jokes! For real if hockey doesn't count it would games. Im a gamer. Maybe too much even, but that is my way relax!
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Just before we need to put our gear on i always go outside with my headphones on and try to clear my mind and focus on the upcoming game.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? Chicken pasta! Always! Has been a tradition since i was a little kid!
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Floorball! Not many know the sport. It's similar to hockey. We have sticks but instead of a puck we have a ball. 
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Music! It clears my mind nicely and video games also do the trick!
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? North pole! It would be Santa's little helpers.

1. Probably my cellphone i got evrything on that music social media all my stuff to relax is there.

2.Take a cold shower helps me to be awake before the games. 

3. i dont really have one just take evrything i got and put it all togheter to make something good.

4. probably baseball or motorsports because i grew up seeing Schumacher and Vettel and i really want to become like them.

5. my dewalt socks

6. Quebec because im from there and i would love to play at home.

Edited by Alex Thegreat

• 1 year later...
On 5/31/2021 at 6:44 AM, Emi said:

1. My Family, my mom specifically.
2. Pray
3. Fufu and Banga Soup ;)
4. Football
5. Depends, can be Air's or Converse's.
6. Nigeria. Gotta give to my country.

1. What is something you couldn't live without? I can live without it, but without internet is a pretty miserable, and lifeless experience. Everything is dependent on technology these days, and yes it's bad for us, but it's just how we are now. I feel mentally not the same without tech.
  2. What is one thing ritual you do before every game? Take care of business. Lock in. Tell the family don't call, I'm pucking.
  3. What is your favourite pre-game meal? General Tsao's chicken, and a 12 pack of beer. Allegedly.
  4. If you had to play another sport what would you play? Basketball.
  5. What is your go to shoe when you're relaxing? Jordan 4's.
  6. If you could put a team anywhere in the world where would it be? Portland, Oregon.