S78 VHL Chess Tournament Sign-Up Thread

N0HBDY

Hello everyone, after a nice break from the very stressful game of chess, one that I am not very good at. I am here to announce the S78 VHL Chess Tournament. Unfortunately the typical ruler of this event is to busy to host this event. Therefore I have been asked to host this seasons events as to not disappoint our very loyal and dedicated competitors. The deadline I have set for signups will be this Friday, June 4th, @11:59 PM EST

The rules will be as usual if you are a returning player and remember how the event typically runs, except for that this season we will be adding the 15 l 10 mode to the acceptable modes you may play games with. More rules will be accessible within the Chess Club discord linked below.
Please comment with your ELO from chess.com or the chess.com app, as well as your username. This will make life easier for us when creating the groups. If you don't know your ELO please give a rough description of your skill level. Please sign up if you know you will have the time to play your games. Participation is required so please make sure you are available.

If you have any questions about the event please feel free to message either Myself (@N0HBDY), bigAl (@bigAL), or Ricer(@Ricer13)

Discord link: https://discord.gg/YDwBEm26

Also if you do not know how to play chess very well, here is a video that will help you compete and possibly destroy your competition. Good luck!

LESGO 

I'd say around 600 in ELO, and username is Ledge_and_Dairy (with those friggin underscores)

Just now, a_Ferk said:

No my lack of skill makes chess very rage inducing lol

Wrong answer guy. We’ve restructured and created a group especially for people like you. Cmoooon, play some tune up games, lay off the roids, and we’ll make sure you don’t go full hulk

8 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

No my lack of skill makes chess very rage inducing lol

don't worry you can join me in the B group

14 minutes ago, Otto Numminen said:

I'm in

My elo is 533 but I can play versus 700 no problem it's so low because I lost my first game and it drop to 390

Username: AlexioFiliono06 

Join our chess club discord!