Sonnet starts a PODCAST SERIES ft. fishy

fishy

@Sonnet finally decided to follow through on testing out the podcast game, and I was honored enough to have been his first podcast pal! We stray down a lot of tangents, but we had to keep it spicy.

Sorry about the random points where my mic got super quiet. I don't know how to fix that shit, so you just have to deal with it. I also am too lazy to add music. Our voices are good enough audio.

https://anchor.fm/fishy3/episodes/fishy-and-sonnet-e126ofl

I actually included checkpoints for this episode:

5:15 - pbe v vhl & earth
17:53 - max earning, questions about the meta, and point task grading
23:06 - (mostly GM) job pay

30:21 - VHLE
~46 - down with UPS but especially fuck fedex
59:42 - abrupt topic change to PALINDROMES
1:03:47 - VHL logo review

run time: 93 minutes, both of us are eligible for 3 weeks of claims

Hey guys, JardyB10 here. I am absolutely am from the Sahara. Additionally, in my multiplayer CK3 game my Bees dynasty originates from the county of Djanet. I’m here to tell you that it is feasible that you can find two cacti close enough together to put up a hammock, but you need to be mindful that cacti aren’t really that strong, so finding two cacti large and sturdy enough to support your soft shitty body.

FHM of course stands for “For Him Magazine.” Or maybe “Franchise Hockey Manager”, who’s counting?

@Quik may not listen, but since we’re sort of kin, both being tall, dark, and handsome (though he’s racially dark and I don’t actually know how tall he is) ‘91 boomers with Commish experience, I will speak on his and all of the VHL’s behalf:

@Sonnet You’re a weeb and @fishy is a weeb enabler.

———-

Yes, I’m a real one, you’re welcome. Honestly I really enjoyed this podcast, you two have a fun dynamic. I even laughed out loud at one point, though I don’t recall at what. Good job! :cheers: 

Edited by JardyB10