VHLE Berlin Team Concept

In light of some new teams entering the VHLE, I figured I'd throw together a concept for the Berlin team that will be introduced. So on that note...

THE BERLIN IRON

5wdn1nbojh371.png

52 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

This is sick AF. Can this be real?

Yes I hope.

16 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

text is your best yet, but I'm not a fan of the jagged outline for the tank

Agree

25 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

text is your best yet, but I'm not a fan of the jagged outline for the tank

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll put together one without the jagged edge and post it here as well 👍🏻

Better!  Lovin the flow and look.

How about making the text smaller, perhaps incorporating it onto the tank instead of in front.

What about renaming it the Berlin Barrage?

Edited by MattyIce

1 hour ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Ask @GustavMattias how he feels about text in logos 👀

s k r e e e e e e e e

I don't like text in most contexts--in my opinion, if text is not completely and totally necessary, it does not belong in a logo. I think that's the case here, especially since the text is completely in front of and almost larger than the logo itself. Why not just make the logo the actual picture, which people recognize as the Berlin Iron once they've seen it a few times?

That aside, I'm loving these concepts (this one included). You're great at what you do!

1 hour ago, MattyIce said:

Better!  Lovin the flow and look.

How about making the text smaller, perhaps incorporating it onto the tank instead of in front.

I’ll look into making the text smaller and see what I can come up with! Definitely a good idea to try and come up with multiple options.

@MattyIce Taking your suggestions (and still leaving the text because with the image I have I honestly think it works) here's some other options!

And because we just realized that the Iron Eagles already exist, trying out the Steel and the Barrage 🤔

8g3b4x9lip371.png?width=869&format=png&a

la9riw9lip371.png?width=914&format=png&a

2 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

@MattyIce Taking your suggestions (and still leaving the text because with the image I have I honestly think it works) here's some other options!

And because we just realized that the Iron Eagles already exist, trying out the Steel and the Barrage 🤔

8g3b4x9lip371.png?width=869&format=png&a

la9riw9lip371.png?width=914&format=png&a

This is so good, that Tank looks perfect. My only concern is the shape of the logo it's very wide whereas most hockey logo's are close in length and width.

• 2 weeks later...

A tank for a German city and team? Not very sensitive to the fact that two world wars were fought with Germany including one where the Nazis were in power. I can’t see feeling good about playing for this team.

15 hours ago, KC15 said:

A tank for a German city and team? Not very sensitive to the fact that two world wars were fought with Germany including one where the Nazis were in power. I can’t see feeling good about playing for this team.

15 hours ago, KC15 said:

And the concept was posted on June 6. D-Day. Yikes!

I am 100% sure the person who made the logo did not do it for this purpose.

Edited by Hank