The Minion bothers

UnknownMinion

The Minion bothers

Early life

Nathaniel Minion was born first of the three brothers, a year later the twins Alexander Minion and James Minion joined the family. The three boys would always play some sort of sport after school or on the weekend. The favorites of the sports being hockey and basketball. We asked James Minion why they didn’t play football more and James responded with “All three of us hated football. The reason I play football today is really just because I didn’t make the high school basketball team. Now stay with me as i take you thought the story of all three of the Minion bothers 

Nathaniel Minion

Nathaniel was about five when his love for hockey took off. He always wanted to be a goalie just like Tim Thomas, however In grade six he hurt his arm. The doctor told him he could still play hockey but no gloves. So he played center with his friends and over time he grew to love it. In high school Nathaniel tried out for his high school hockey team and made the team in year one. In his grade nine year with his new team they finished second in the division and lost in round one of the playoffs. That year he had 20 goals and 6 apples for 26 points in 42 games. He played on the third line. In grade ten he was made captain of the team and played on the first line that season he had 32 goal and 20 apples for 52 points in the playoffs the lost in round two that postseason he had 6 goal and 12 apple in 7 games (best of five series), the next season the school wouldn’t play on the league as strikes hit hard. In grade 12th his team made it all the ways to world nationals when the worse happened “Nathaniel Minion with shoots he scores, 5-4 in OT. that win the moves them to the finals, wait Minion is down what happened. The replay show that he was thrown into the glass. Minion is not moving at all, this could be bad.” Minion was rushed to the nearest medical center. Later minion was said to need surgery on his shoulder. Because of his injury the NHL didn’t draft him. He chose not to quiet after that he pushed to keep playing hockey he sent a player application to the VHL and @rory chose to respond. Rory added Minion to the 21st roster this didn’t pay off how ever because minion would get a point all season or postseason, 21st would loss in the conference finals to the hounds and with that minion had to leave 21st for the draft. We asked Nathaniel how the lost felt and he said “I will not lie it sucked, however, I had two drafts upcoming so I had no time to be upset. That offseason Minion would get drafted to the VHL team Malmo Nighthawks and would be drafted to the VHLM team las vegas aces, who would then turn and trade him to the hound five minutes later.

Where is Nathaniel Minion now

Nathaniel is the captain of the hounds and is still playing for them. This year he has scored 24 goals and has 47 points in 38 games

Alexander Minion

Alexander minion managed to do what both his both couldn’t, Win a national championship. His High school days were normal. He played as a starter and was a star player. Today he is a soon to be college basketball player for the Louisville Lions.

James Minion

James couldn’t keep up with his brothers, in grade nine he tried out for both hockey and basketball was failed. So that year he played no sports in school. And with his grade ten year being the year the strike happened he didn’t play any sports till grade 11. That year he was play pass with a football in the school’s football field, when he made an amazing catch. The coach saw it and asked him to try out for the team, he made the team as a fullback, that season he scored 4 TDs and made tons catches, however the team didn’t make the playoffs. The next season they made the playoffs and lost in the wild card game. That season he scored 12 TDs and once again made a lot of catches. Now he is waiting to hear from some football teams to play for.

• 1 year later...