Inside the Fish Tank - Episode 6 - VHLE

thadthrasher

• Commissioner

So the one comment I will make from your podcast is that it is more likely that someone will skip the M going from recreate to 199 TPE than someone going from M to E. Now that's not to say it couldn't happen someone skipping the E if they're newer and spent 2 seasons in the M. 

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Always the game when "mentioned" in a podcast: Was I really or will I listen for 30 minutes just to hear "Bek announced X"

Hopefully the quality of the episode was just enough above subpar that it wasn’t too painful to listen to.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Hopefully the quality of the episode was just enough above subpar that it wasn’t too painful to listen to.

Oh I haven't listened to it, I was still playing that game, but thank you for confirming that it's just a passing mention haha

I may still take a listen later anyway mind you.

Review:

Relaxing listen. Good idea just to go through the info-packed post. Asking Victor and Acyd about their thoughts was a nice idea and added a lot to the episode. Nice short intro and outro music. Overall a solid 10/10 :cheers: 
Listening Notes:

- First time listener, long time fan

-  It's crazy how much the VHL has expanded in just the past 10 seasons! 4 VHL teams, 2 or more VHLM teams, and now the VHLE! Wow

- I am going to try to skip the VHLM altogether. You think I can get to 200 TPE before the season starts? hah

- Keep them entertained? 

Insane and Loving it — I love this man.

- So sad St. Petersburg and Oslo weren't picked. :(

- If you're going for career stats - go for the 9 seasons; if you're going for most efficient stats, stick with 8

- It will be a slow rollout. But I wonder if we'll have enough people interested in management to make the new league sustainable. 

- Wonderful listen. Thank you @thadthrasher