Life moves pretty fast...

bigAL

2 hours ago, bigAL said:

Knowing the crowd here, that fanfic might be something else

Literally Al rn:

I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Juice. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Juice. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

This is awesome, Albert! I’m really excited for you, I’ve heard good things about Budapest. One day I’ll make it out there and you can show me around and Eno can write a fanfic about that too.

In general your story is kind of inspirational, honestly. You have an education degree and suddenly you have all these awesome job opportunities around the world that align with your interests and passions. Meanwhile I’m rattling my skeleton around every day on some dog shit road in the middle of Saskatchewan. Makes you think!

38 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

In general your story is kind of inspirational, honestly. You have an education degree and suddenly you have all these awesome job opportunities around the world that align with your interests and passions. Meanwhile I’m rattling my skeleton around every day on some dog shit road in the middle of Saskatchewan. Makes you think!

Thanks dude! I think it took me a long time to realize that I was allowed to do something like this. Part of being an adult is being able to do whatever the hell you want, all the way from eating ice cream for supper to selling all your shit and buying a one way plane ticket anywhere. It’s surprisingly easy to cash in on that Canadian, English speaking privilege apparently. It’s all about responsibilities and priorities.  I’m lucky to be at a point where I have none and get to start fresh, and I know those opportunities are so so so rare in life. 

46 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

This is awesome, Albert! I’m really excited for you, I’ve heard good things about Budapest. One day I’ll make it out there and you can show me around and Eno can write a fanfic about that too.

Monetize your drivecasts. Genius!