Good Or Bad #4 New York Americans

So last time on Good or Bad, I listed London United as Good, and rightfully so as currently they are second place in their conference. But this time I'm going over a team that's already looking good, but I'll still try my best to label them as either GOOD or BAD. 

So today we're looking at the New York Americans, who are currently tied for 3rd place in the North American Conference with 27 wins 22 losses and 4 OT losses for a total of 58 points. This teams record might not look amazing as it's just a bit over a .500 win percentage, but you gotta remember that the NA conference is being absolutely DOMINATED by Seattle and Chicago. So without any further delays, lets take a gander at this team. 

FORWARDS:

Ryan Schwarz, TPA 765 LW @Enorama

Red Lite, TPA 750 RW @Tate

Rhynex Entertainment, TPA 741 C @Rhynex Entertainment

RJ Thatcher, TPA 455 RW @jhatty8

Nathan Steele, TPA 375 C @73MPL4R

Calvin Hobbes, TPA 361 C @2hawk

Brussels Sprout, TPA 298 C @Liberty_Cabbage

DEFENSE:

Chicken Wing, TPA 645 @chikn

Kosmo Kramerev, TPA 683 @Mongoose87

Tanky, TPA 353 @TXC

Zeedayno Chara, TPA 512 @Jubis

Goalie:

Thadius Sales, TPA 746 @thadthrasher

The following Average TPA for these positions are as follows;

FORWARDS: 535

DEFENSE: 548

This team has a lot of talent on the top end of the lineup, and the rookies and younger players seem to make up the lower half of the list, dragging the TPA totals down a little bit, however that's not a bad thing at all. This team as a young core coming in and developing, while also maintaining an awesome goalie, and a very solid defensive core. This team is solid, and I think they could surprise us all with a deep playoff run this year. They also have nearly eight million dollars in cap space still. This team was the bottom of the league a few seasons ago, and now it appears that they've shrugged that off and continued pushing forward to a third place position in their conference. 

I see almost no real glaring problems with this team, it's built smart and it's built by a GM who obviously knows what he's doing. So a quick hats off to @Esso2264for putting together this roster as well as they have. I think this team has more than what it takes to do well not only in this season but many more to come, dare I say... Dynasty? I don't think I could label this team as bad, and I think that it's more than fair to give them a GOOD, and potentially even a GREAT. 

Want to know what else is great about this team? While Seattle and Chicago are expected to win big, this team isn't and still does anyways. I don't see any team in NA beating them, and we'll see how long of a run they can go on this post season, and we'll see what moves they make in the offseason as well. 

Anyways I hear my dad coming home from the bar, I'd better grab my helmet, jockstrap, and mouthguard. Stay warm and stay Icey seacrest out.