The muffin has gone stale

.sniffuM

Hey all. As some of you may know, I’ve been dealing with some stuff lately and it’s all come together to put me to the point that I will have to step away from the GM world. So, following the conclusion of the Season 78 playoffs, I will be stepping down as Warsaw Predators GM. Hopefully by opening up the job now the league can have someone solid in place for as soon as the offseason begins.

After I failed at guiding Vasteras in their post-curse-break years way back when, I didn’t think I’d ever try my hand at GMing in a sim league again (at least not in a top level league). I’ve been blessed with amazing players and good luck, but to be able to have the sustained success that Warsaw has been able to have these past four seasons has been awesome. I proved to myself that I could do it, which was pretty cool, and I ended up enjoying the job more than I ever thought I would (most of the time ;)).

It's tough to nail down one recommendation with the team housing multiple stellar newer members that will eventually be VHL GMs one day, but I was told I could only pick one, so my recommendation will go to @dlamb. Constant VHLM GM snubs aside, dlamb has a ton of experience with GM leagues, knows Warsaw hockey inside and out, and has proven to me over the years that, as someone on the team I could always lean on for another opinion, he can succeed in a VHL GM job. I hope he and any Warsaw player interested in the job will get legitimate consideration.

Now I just gotta go win a cup real quick then I’ll be out.

End of an era for sure, couldn't have asked for a better GM to guide me as a 1st gen player. ❤️ 

I appreciate the recommendation too, I would love nothing more than to continue the legacy and culture you have created here. :muffbeav:

I would really like to wish you a cup for this season but I must say I have a conflict of interest on that part 😝. Anyway, it's sad to see you step down and I hope you will remain active in the league! :)

Never played in Warsaw but really wish I had a chance with you as GM Muff. You are a super fun guy to be around and you will surely be missed. You did an amazing job with Warsaw and you should be damn proud. Congrats on an amazing career!

1 hour ago, Domg5 said:

I would really like to wish you a cup for this season but I must say I have a conflict of interest on that part 😝. Anyway, it's sad to see you step down and I hope you will remain active in the league! :)

As long as the Cup goes to the EU, am i right?

Sad to see you go, but Warsaw is a bloody solid team and you're leaving the new GM with loads to work with. 

Good luck with life

btw I like stale muffins 😚

:salutecolbert:

@.sniffuMI know we never had much interaction as GMs, but I've always seen you as a great guy and the way you managed to build your team into a powerhouse is super impressive. I've got a lot of respect for you both as a person and as a GM here. 

Best of luck with everything this season and beyond.

Damn dude, I hope everything’s on the way to being alright irl. Shit comes, but then shit (hopefully/eventually/always) fucks off to go bother someone else. You got this buddy. With this new free time can we expect more frequent 3PPAO now???

4 hours ago, bigAL said:

Damn dude, I hope everything’s on the way to being alright irl. Shit comes, but then shit (hopefully/eventually/always) fucks off to go bother someone else. You got this buddy. With this new free time can we expect more frequent 3PPAO now???

I dunno, that's up to the other guys. 😛