S78 Playoff Index/Hub

Devise

INDEX (CLICK ME TO GO)

@VHLM GM Call the press the index is finally here. You all know the drill by now I'm sure send in your lines via the portal and if you have any custom notes to send to me because of a waiver transaction or some hiccup or something do some via DM. You'll note that despite STHS stating Ottawa had "made the playoffs" and Mexico was labelled E, we all know that for playoff seeding after the 1st two seeds conferences don't matter, so says the rulebook, so Mexico DOES in fact make the playoffs and gets welcomed by Yukon, the best team in the first round. Good luck....to everyone else who may need it as well. :cheers: 

• Devise pinned and featured this topic

@VHLM GM 

Just a note here. I got the wording on the playoff seeding incorrect yesterday assuming given it was league wide playoffs that the seeding would carry over from round to round regardless of conference or bracket. While conferences do no matter for who makes the playoffs, the brackets themselves are meant to stay in tact after the first round. Thus, a resim of only Game 7 between Houston and Halifax whereby Houston had to win occurred so I could reset the match ups to be correct for the next round. 

The Semifinals are now San Diego vs Yukon and Houston vs Minnesota. Apologies for this inconvenience and I will rightfully allow a good window of time here today/tonight for GM's to get lines in with the change in opponents and the update in the index. Thanks. 

I'm here doing ALL THE DAMN SIMS until the end of the playoffs? I think. Anyway we are getting started with VHLM not just because it's easier and I have them already on my index/pre loaded but because FUCK YOU VHL. That's right...YOU WAIT! MORE CAPS! Live now.