VHL Minecraft Server (50.72.50.103 Version 1.17)

Dil

VHL Minecraft Server  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner
25 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

Quick question, I’ve never had minecraft on pc before but am going to buy it, what version of minecraft or whatever is this? 

You can buy it from Here for whatever platform you need. When you load it up just go into multiplayer and add a server. When it asks for the IP use the one provided in the OP. That’s all there is to it.

1 hour ago, N0HBDY said:

Quick question, I’ve never had minecraft on pc before but am going to buy it, what version of minecraft or whatever is this? 

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

You can buy it from Here for whatever platform you need. When you load it up just go into multiplayer and add a server. When it asks for the IP use the one provided in the OP. That’s all there is to it.

This, but select the Java edition (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition) on the website, not the Windows 10 edition.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, Enorama said:

This, but select the Java edition (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition) on the website, not the Windows 10 edition.

To be fair as a mac user there’s only 1 edition so I did not know that was a thing.

9 hours ago, Domg5 said:

Buy it on pc!

Pc go bye bye and my new iPad is the most intense computer I have, but my old MacBook should be able to pull it off with Eno’s link. We’ll find out today, let’s gooooo!

• Commissioner
On 6/30/2021 at 7:17 AM, bigAL said:

Pc go bye bye and my new iPad is the most intense computer I have, but my old MacBook should be able to pull it off with Eno’s link. We’ll find out today, let’s gooooo!

Even my 2008 MacBook with 2GB of RAM can run minecraft. When I’m doubt just turn the draw distance down. Basically anything can run MC.

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Even my 2008 MacBook with 2GB of RAM can run minecraft. When I’m doubt just turn the draw distance down. Basically anything can run MC.

I’ve learned my computer can play Minecraft but I cannot. 

• Commissioner
47 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

I propose Kranch River, is after beav but more subtle 

Also makes it sound like a River full of kranch though 🤢

15 minutes ago, Hank said:

@Dilwhats e portal coords?

1400 1100

and then on the ground somewhere you should see a staircase going down. Follow it and the cobble blocks and it’ll take you there

37 minutes ago, Dil said:

1400 1100

and then on the ground somewhere you should see a staircase going down. Follow it and the cobble blocks and it’ll take you there

Thanks bro. Me and @TheCHEESEwill probably play some tomorrow. Also, the server seems a little dead, maybe we could like make a Discord for it, and have like wars and stuff in the server or coordinate community projects in it idk something like that to interact about the server more and make it more active and fun.

• Commissioner
41 minutes ago, Hank said:

Thanks bro. Me and @TheCHEESEwill probably play some tomorrow. Also, the server seems a little dead, maybe we could like make a Discord for it, and have like wars and stuff in the server or coordinate community projects in it idk something like that to interact about the server more and make it more active and fun.

We don’t really need a dedicated discord. There’s a channel for it specifically in the league discord that we use.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

We don’t really need a dedicated discord. There’s a channel for it specifically in the league discord that we use.

Oh I did not know that. That is completely fine and works perfectly though.

• 5 months later...