Warsaw GM Shit Talking Thread

JardyB10

First of all, @.sniffuM is a freakin’ goofball, am I right? Good riddance to his departure.

Second of all, who is @Quik to tell us not to bash members or comment on GM worthiness!? HE is the one who is unworthy, with his lame unoriginal Friends references and otherwise garbage announcements. He should go on another, much longer (i.e permanent) vacation if you ask me tbh am I right?

get-a-load-of-this-asshole.jpg

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Phfft, a paltry 87 points in S75. Pretty frickin’ embarrassing honestly.

Twas our third season in existence 😛

If you make it 5 seasons instead of 4 and include S74 when Warsaw last missed the playoffs, our gap on Helsinki and Seattle shrinks but we maintain the lead. Go out one more year though and cover Warsaw's entire existence, and we get leapfrogged by at least those two teams, possibly Moscow as well. That 41 point season in our first year definitely didn't help. :kekw:

10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

First of all, @.sniffuM is a freakin’ goofball, am I right? Good riddance to his departure.

Second of all, who is @Quik to tell us not to bash members or comment on GM worthiness!? HE is the one who is unworthy, with his lame unoriginal Friends references and otherwise garbage announcements. He should go on another, much longer (i.e permanent) vacation if you ask me tbh am I right?

get-a-load-of-this-asshole.jpg

full house my childhood GIF