Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Episode 4: Boots and Qs

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

Another podcast that ran twice as long as I ever intended it to!

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Episode-4-Boots-and-Qs-e13ifju

Tonight I talk about:

- Doing last minute Sunday podcasts

- Questions from @Phil:

- VHLE things

- Poopy things

- Jardy things

- CONTROVERSIAL MEMBERS!!

- @dasboot things!

Special thanks to @Hybrid1486 this week for introducing the podcast! If you, the listener, are ever interested in doing a brief little spot for these podcasts, feel free to hit me up. Otherwise I will continue to hunt down random members.

Mentions in passing:

@Sonnet @Jubo @tfong @McWolf @Da_Berr @hylands @Spence King

Actual mentions:

@dasboot @Phil @Hybrid1486 (OBVIOUSLY), but also @diamond_ace @Kendrick @boubabi, Anderson, and Robbie. But I won't curse those folks with a tag.

No mentions at all:

@Zetterberg, gosh dang it I forgot to make fun of you :(

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

some days I miss Robbie

Meh, he’s a lame character. Though I suppose the initial Robbie dose is entertaining enough.

I didn’t mention this in the podcast because I only just remembered it now, but my peak interaction with him was a bit of a war! I was so sick of his shit and self-grandiose that every time he posted anything I would edit it to say something inflammatory about himself. I probably could have just banned him at that point, but for some reason I thought it was a better idea to be a shit? Idk

21 hours ago, boubabi said:

I'm not active because I don't have a player lol

The ship has sailed for me unfortunately. I no longer care enough

That’s fine though, everyone moves on eventually. Except the Commissioners, the dummies.

Review:

- So nice to hear @Hybrid1486's voice :)

- You should know by now to never promise a short podcast. The shorter you promise it to be the longer it will be. It's just physics. 

- You and I are almost on the same page with the VHLE teams. 

- @AhmaONLY plays for Davos? I don't think I ever noticed that. Hope you get that cup soon!

- Warsaw have a Cup now!! Gzz to them.

- Have Malmo won? 

- ooo float the river. Just sit in an inner tube and drift passed the world. Awesome

- Well Tampa made short work of the Canadians in the finals for the back-to-back

- Good old Anderson. He's also the first member that comes to mind.

- Hah I like @Kendricktoo. Miss the dude. 

- I used to be able to drink a boat load... I still can because of my English blood, but not as much, unless I want to pay the price for it. 

- I haven't heard any of @dasboot's podcasts. When he posts his next one I will check it out!

-  I am more of a forum man too. 

- Nice history lesson of dasboot. 

- Another fun podcast @JardyB10

Edited by Phil

@Phil

Malmo won their first and only Cup relatively recently in S75!

We need to pressure @dasboot to get back in the podcast game then, he hasn’t posted one in MONTHS! The scallywag.

Also if you want fun podcasts that I falsely promise to be not all that long, check out the one where I name the Thad-Lulu baby 😛

Edited by JardyB10