critique me

You are a horrible individual that knows nothing about hockey. You should be banned from playing in the VHL and on a great organization like the Seattle Bears. InstantRockstar should be more like Frozenchoke!! LOL!! 

Edit* Did you mean the critique the image?

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

8 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

You are a horrible individual that knows nothing about hockey. You should be banned from playing in the VHL and on great organization like the Chicago Phoenix. InstantRockstar should be more like Frozenchoke!! LOL!! 

all accurate tbh 

Your eyebrows are too thick, but your eyes are also too far apart. Your hair looks as though showers weren’t invented yet, and you drafted a complete scrub defenceman in the first round last off-season.

The sig is pretty dope though.

Edited by JardyB10

40 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Your eyebrows are too thick, but your eyes are also too far apart. Your hair looks as though showers weren’t invented yet, and you drafted a complete scrub defenceman in the first round last off-season.

The sig is pretty dope though.

and he's got big ears

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The font is really bringing this down. It looks like soneone just added a layer on top of your graphic to make it about his player lol.

During my livestream, I talked about how I try to build my layout as soon as possible, before any FX and lighting. Therefore, I put the render and then I immediately work on the text. It gave my results that made the text a bit more incorporated to the sig.

In this case, fire being the general theme, you could have worked with something that disintegrate or with some fire sparks.

Text is difficult but it is mainly what will bring your graphics to the next level