Conference Finals, Games: 3 & 4

VHL Games

Just now, FrostBeard said:

Toxic? Really? I would say competitive and passionate but never toxic...

Cool motive, still toxic

5 minutes ago, rory said:

seattle: is toxic

also seattle: why is everyone so salty?

I don’t think so, lol. We like to trash talk like everyone else does to us. Some on the team apparently more than others, lol… It’s okay and no one bats an eye when they do it to Seattle but oh boy when Seattle comes out to play. 

Every series etc I’ve wished the GM privately/publicly and all the teams well. CGY responded and acted classy ;) 

23 minutes ago, rory said:

seattle: is toxic

also seattle: why is everyone so salty?

Toxic is a point of view thing.

Ask one member and they'll sing my praises, ask another and they'd condemn me.  You can point fingers all you want but we are not the "bad guys"  for enjoying our win and neither is any other team. Can it be rubbing salt in a wound in some circumstances? You be your ass it is! but guess what? That is part of it. I've been here for 3 years and it's been this way from day one. You can choose to be salty, you can choose to take a loss with dignity, you can choose to gloat or offer the glove and you can even choose to be a whiny pain in the ass... you do you

but if you try to rain on my parade, i'm just gonna dance in the puddles ;)

Edited by BladeMaiden

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Jardy, i though you had better taste buddy. lol

I do have terrible taste so it makes sense that you think it’s good ;p.

I’m a sucker for an underdog story, what can I say! 

Just now, JardyB10 said:

When I'm not on the OP power waggon I usually like a good underdog as well lol

As far as my taste goes that must explain why i enjoy you so much LMAO never a dull moment with you around and i love it.

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Devise called us the underdog last sim. ;) 

18 minutes ago, fishy said:

when?

51qayHpAsCL._SX415_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

A young boy doesn't want to go to bed. The hockey game is on! “What if I can't fall asleep?” the boy says. “Don't worry,” says his dad. “You will.” After his parents have tucked him in and turned out the light, he shines a flashlight on his prized hockey possessions around his room: the posters of his favorite players, the pennant for his favorite team, the puck. Then he decides to listen to the game on his bedside radio, which he places under his pillow. With the familiar drone of the announcer's voice for company, the boy drifts off to sleep. He dreams he has joined his favorite team on the ice --- where he scores the winning goal! And the boy smiles as the announcer exclaims, “What a play! What a goal! What a game!”

Seattle and @Banackock:

If we get to the finals with you (and it's a big if at this stage, a 2-2 series is in no way leaning toward one team or the other) - truce on all the "fun" please? It's just really not my thing to actively speak negatively of other people, even if I'm against them. I know it's part of hockey culture really, but I'm much more a fan of hockey itself than hockey culture.

8 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Seattle and @Banackock:

If we get to the finals with you (and it's a big if at this stage, a 2-2 series is in no way leaning toward one team or the other) - truce on all the "fun" please? It's just really not my thing to actively speak negatively of other people, even if I'm against them. I know it's part of hockey culture really, but I'm much more a fan of hockey itself than hockey culture.

ask and you shall receive brother. We play nice when we're played nice with. Good luck and hope to see ya in the finals big dog ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Seattle and @Banackock:

That’s all that has to be said. :) Good luck the rest of the way as I said earlier!!

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

ask and you shall receive brother. We play nice when we're played nice with. Good luck and hope to see ya in the finals big dog ❤️ 

Muffins has said he’d get a tattoo of the Warsaw logo so I mean, I’m 60/40 on Prague winning but yeah :P that tattoo would be something 

11 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Seattle and @Banackock:

We only answer to trash talk with trash talk :)

Good luck going further and we shall see, maybe we will meet in the finals! Cheers! 

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Devise called us the underdog last sim. ;) 

The rigger himself is just trying to placate me because he knows I know his tricks better than most!

I wish all the bad luck to Seattle and Seattle players as they wait for the finals to start. Hopefully, all your equipment gets lost, so you need to get used to new ones. Hopefully, your sponsors force you to take part in silly interviews in who knows where, so you get slightly annoyed. Hopefully, the ice quality in Bear arena is moderate at best, so you can practice only once per day.

If and when Prague makes it to the finals, Jim ''The Albanian cheese grater'' Bob scores the first and last goal of the series.  Jim '' The Thunder from Eastern Europe'' Bob fights and hits anybody who wants to have a go. Jim ''Hurricane Bobrina'' Bob will get to retire with another cup ring.

It has been written.

Edited by jRuutu