Donation Poll

Charity Donation Money  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I wasn't kidding when I said I would donate whatever I got in my bowling league. I just got home, so it's time to choose where I'm sending.... drumroll please.....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

$579!

Proof (edited out the names of my teammates):

image.png.7da157e89c5491be391dd417a6f1b0a1.png

[For those who can't see the image, I got a 176 / 223 / 180 for a total of 579.]

I put up a poll. Let me know where I should send the money! #ForCharity!

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Not only are you donating quite a bit...looks like you did great too! Love to see people making a difference.

I love to giveback whenever I can. Why not combine the two things I love, bowling and charity.

3 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

I love to giveback whenever I can. Why not combine the two things I love, bowling and charity.

One day I'll combine golf and charity...I'll probably also shoot 579 so watch out.

So it seems that Disease research has won the poll. That's awesome! I've decided to split the money to 2 charities. $289.50 to two charities! I'm not 100% sure who I'm sending it to, but I think one of them will be a Cancer based charity for some personal reasons. I'm going to update this thread with the donation receipts in the next few days. Thanks again for voting!