S78 WJC - TEAM WORLD - Roster & Jersey Reveal - It's On!

Hello there…. I’m Darth Kaprizov Sr., I’m glad you could join us.

DKSr_GM.JPG.3d788d8e7266507ca8e142627803fc1a.JPG

The S78 WJC's are right around the corner.  With that being said, the excitement around this years squad is thru the roof.  A few things, I’d like you to think about before we begin:  For the fans, maybe you’ve rooted for other countries in the past, IF you will not root for TEAM WORLD this time, perhaps your sister will.  For our opposition, with the offensive talent on TEAM WORLD, it would be unwise for you to lower defenses at any point during the games.  In conclusion, for anyone unaware, you simply don’t know the power of TEAM WORLD!

As the S78 WJC GM for TEAM WORLD, I am more than honored to announce this seasons roster, or as I like to call it, the Stud Farm.  Let me begin by introducing:

From hockey hotbed, Greenland comes a young man who has been lightning in a bottle during his first Jr. Season averaging over 1pt per game during S78, please welcome:  LW – Jerome Reinhart  @MexicanCow123

From down unda where this winger would run thru the Outback with his skates on to use as a weapon against all of the crazy lizards chasing after him.  By doing so, he developed a savvy set of skills which helped propel him into the top 10 for total points this past season.  Be Aware of;  LW – Craig Martin  @Craig

From Nigeria, coming in at 6’8” and 250lbs, this mega man child plays a power forward game like no other as he puts fear into defensemen when he’s steaking down the ice on a forecheck;  LW – Kid Frost  @TownBizness

From North Macedonia comes a small center at 5’5” but is lightning fast with hands that match and can snipe a bumble bee out of mid air;  C – Alexander the Great  @Shiny

From Saint Helena is a quickly rising star with only one Jr. season under his belt has shown poise in the face off circle and has a nice scoring touch, fist bumps to;  C – Omi Aberg  @osens

From the jungles of Congo comes a gritty, high scoring prospect averaging nearly 1pt per game over 1.5 seasons in Jr’s (score goals or you will be grounded son);  C – Darth Kaprizov Jr.  @Darth Kaprizov Sr.

Another Greenland product, a point generating machine in S78, tallying 133 in the regular season and topped all scoring in the playoffs while leading the Yukon Rush to the VHLM Championship this season. Introducing the notorious;  RW – Tyler Reinhart  @Zetterberg

By way of Canada comes a positionally sound, fast skating forward with some tasty salad, give it up for the Big Red Machine;  RW – Mikey Markov  @JetsFan81

By way of USA comes a high scoring, tough S.O.B. who likes to mix it up in the corners while punishing his opponents, high fives to;  RW – Gary Tarantino II  @Garrett

From the beautiful islands of Fiji comes a stud defenseman who tallied 40 pts in his rookie VHL campaign and punched in another 7pts in 10 playoff games.  Expectations are high for this electrifying player, give it up for;  DEF – Tui Sova  @v.2

From the US Minor Outlying Islands, a stingy, gritty, hard hitting positionally sound blue liner.  DEF – Shaggy Tipton  @TheTiptonKing

From the tantalizing shores of Belize where Warsaw got a steal in the draft with this smooth skating, offensive minded blue liner as he looks to create instant offense with his heady passing.  How about a chest bump for;  DEF – Tynan Sylvester  @diamond_ace

Another product of Australia, plays defense like a wet blanket, you can’t get him off of you and if you're getting close, he’ll run you right thru the boards, give this guy a big slap on the back when welcoming;  DEF – Zeljko Ranogajec  @ColeMrtz

From the Marshall Islands is an overwhelmingly large human at 6’8” 245lbs filling up the 4x6 opening in front of the net, he carried the load for SSK this past season and will show the world he’s ready to play at the next level;  TENDY – Leroy Johnson @Vkobe-v

Rounding out this years WORLD roster is another kid from Greenland, he likes to flash the leather and paddle pucks away while frustrating the opposition with his flashy, brick wall play;  TENDY – Tobias Reinhart  @Spaz

The Captaincy for this years squad will come from none other than Tui Sova

Congrats to all of the players and fans – We have high expectations heading into the tournament.

Members of the team, please join our Discord Locker Room Link:  https://discord.gg/pCjtzaWY

image.png.d572243b59d068d23dca6dd09a99e75d.png

TEAM WORLD & UNI Reveal

TEAM ROSTER & UNI REVEAL.JPG

Edited by Darth Kaprizov Sr.
typo

Yoooo here we go, WJC season is officially ON!

I was going to make a Team Greenland joke but then went and double checked everyone's nationality -  we have a super diverse team here. So many Pacific Islanders. So many cool stories. Team World is always a lot of fun, and this year looks great.

On 7/8/2021 at 11:41 PM, v.2 said:

LETS GOOO!!!!! Honoured to be named the captain of this team!  Solid group for sure.

Now use that captain benefit to sabotage the team from within. 😈

On 7/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, bigAL said:

Yoooo here we go, WJC season is officially ON!

I was going to make a Team Greenland joke but then went and double checked everyone's nationality -  we have a super diverse team here. So many Pacific Islanders. So many cool stories. Team World is always a lot of fun, and this year looks great.

Team Central America: Tynan vs the world!

nah, Tynan WITH the world.