VHLE Vasteras Iron Eagles New Concept

My TPE project for the week, the previous logo is already great. There's been a recent rendition too that keeps the same design with the Eagle head in a shield. But, I thought I would go in another direction to keep the hype alive, get my TPE this week, and stretch the team's identity to give it a "possible refresh".

MORE RECENT CONCEPTS POSTED WITHIN THIS TOPIC, SCROLL DOWN!

THE VASTERAS IRON EAGLES

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

This is an awesome concept. The V doesn't look out of place or anything since the wings already look that way. Yellow outline is great, matches eyes. Very clean logo overall, something I could definitely see being made official. 10/10

5 minutes ago, rory said:

damn thats crazy that both of you used the Oklahoma Wesleyan University logo

That logo is on my art board in my file, this concept I put together is more of a “hey if I combine this sort of an image with the letter, it’s a concept that we could explore if that’s something people like.” It’s in no way a final logo, more of a proof of concept. 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, boubabi said:

The V is a bit redundant but the eagle is nice. You could try the eagle only or the eagle inside a shape, which is very European ish

Yeah I was kinda wondering about that as well. Like if the wings curved up just a tiny bit more would that be enough to give that “V” shape without needing the giant V itself? Kinda imply it without explicitly throwing it in.

I think remaking the eagle into a V shape and changing the design to more of an individual design and to match the sharpness of a V in the wings could be nice! Something to definitely consider

Thank you @boubabi, @Beketov, and @Frank for the ideas to move this concept along! Working through things and redesigning the eagle, here's where I'm at. A couple more concepts based on what was presented:

49t9p033w8a71.png 7rdpbre8u8a71.png?width=1639&format=png&auto=webp&s=f8dd9febc3cb436b82703ee93005ce5a38602fdd jk9vqqe8u8a71.png?width=1639&format=png&auto=webp&s=a303df8702669853c82040c047a205f2b81ee632

I will not lie, the green V with only the feather highlights showing the wing structure might be a favorite of mine. Really like that concept.

5 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

Thank you @boubabi, @Beketov, and @Frank for the ideas to move this concept along! Working through things and redesigning the eagle, here's where I'm at. A couple more concepts based on what was presented:

49t9p033w8a71.png 7rdpbre8u8a71.png?width=1639&format=png&auto=webp&s=f8dd9febc3cb436b82703ee93005ce5a38602fdd jk9vqqe8u8a71.png?width=1639&format=png&auto=webp&s=a303df8702669853c82040c047a205f2b81ee632

I will not lie, the green V with only the feather highlights showing the wing structure might be a favorite of mine. Really like that concept.

I meant inside the eagles body. 😂

@Frank Just to confirm placement for that, like between the wings in the empty space? Or more like on the body of the eagle extending up the wings?

Edited by KaleebtheMighty