Take Life Seriously...

I've been having crap going on all day and had a lot of time to reflect on... a lot. I reflected a lot on many things, my past, my present, my future, if I would even have a future. It was kinda deep, but one thing a really epic doctor told me today is to take life seriously. 

I know, a weird opening, a little backstory for y'all. I've been dealing with GERD for the majority of my life, it's a horrendous disease that makes a lot intolerable. I can't eat my favorite food, I can't drink my favorite drinks, I can't even take long car rides or be out super long because it affects my ability to use the restroom and so... I fear even having to be out for a long period of time or getting to enjoy myself. This GERD has pretty much taken over my life and so I began to take PPI's to subside the bullshit, hopefully put an end to it all, and it did, for a little while. I began to get to eat some foods, I began to get to drink some drinks, I could tolerate even going out little by little a bit longer. But then it all hit the fan. Pain began to take over my back, my chest, my lower abdomen, I was worse than I was prior. 

Long story short, the PPI's fucked me, and I didn't even know that it could hurt my liver and kidney, but alas... here I am, in some real rough shape. \

What this has taught me, being asked questions I never thought I'd be asked and contemplating if my future even exists, is that life is too short. If we've ever fought here, bickered, gotten into it... honestly, let's squash it. I would hate for something to happen to me down the road and it happen with a guilty conscious of all the things that could've been mended over some stupid bullshit in a fake league when I could much rather be happier making real connections with people here. 

Honestly though y'all, god bless ❤️ I'm gonna be around as long as fuckin' possible and I'm gonna make sure to let my liver and kidney know... we're gonna be okay. Like I said above, please reach out to me if we've ever beefed, if we've ever fucked around and things got heated, let's squash it. I'm not down for anymore bullshit, I'm too tired for it ❤️ 

Edited by InstantRockstar