VHLE Paris Revolution #3

I do have a life and a job, but for some reason I've had a ton of time today to work on VHL things. So here's my 3rd rendition of the Paris Revolution, minus Mr. Soviet and replaced with Mr. 1789.

PARIS REVOLUTION #3
o9kfye76zaa71.png

• Commissioner

My concerns with this one, and it’s been the case from the start, aren’t really to do with it at this scale but what happens to it when it’s shrunk down to logo size. There’s a lot of really fine detail work going on here that’s just going to turn into a blurry mess if we try to use it in anything.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

My concerns with this one, and it’s been the case from the start, aren’t really to do with it at this scale but what happens to it when it’s shrunk down to logo size. There’s a lot of really fine detail work going on here that’s just going to turn into a blurry mess if we try to use it in anything.

Yeah now that you make that point, I tried using it as a reaction on discord and you can hardly tell what it says. Absolutely valid point

4 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

Yeah now that you make that point, I tried using it as a reaction on discord and you can hardly tell what it says. Absolutely valid point

Yeah its honestly gorgeous otherwise.

Sadly the downside of our site vs real sports team where everything is blown up.

9.7/10
This newest version of your Paris Revolution logo is definitely at the top of my list for logo choices now. Just wow! The color choices and where each color is placed is absolutely perfect.  I do think the face could be touched up just a bit, but otherwise outstanding work once again Kaleeb!