Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

4 hours ago, NSG88 said:

Devise died last night to the pest aka Gus.

I AM NOT PEST.

The only person with any supposed evidence that I am is someone from the Mafia who made up their results. I don't know how many times I have to say this for my word to be taken...rumors spread in this game faster than E. coli in Walmart.

The conclusion that we draw here has to be simple--Al was jailed last night, the Jailor died last night. Nobody visited the Pest, and nobody visited the Pest's target, something that is a wee bit unlikely unless the Pest didn't go anywhere. My conclusion was that the Pest was in jail last night, and killed the Jailor (as a Pest will do in such a situation).

So...

VOTE BIGAL and I STRONGLY encourage you and @osens to join me.

I know who the last member of the Mafia is because I tracked them to ADV's house last night--if you're not that person and you're paying attention to the claims of those of us who are left, you know exactly who that person is. That info is entirely unimportant because after a lynch today, the Pest kills someone tonight and wins the tiebreaker...unless we lynch the Pest. I am telling all of you now that the Pest is Al, Al is the Pest, if you take me out today it's game over for you no matter whether you're Town or Maf. 

Voting me today loses you the game. Plain and simple. I've been nothing but a servant of the town throughout this game, and I find it ridiculous that I'm being voted out on the word of a proven liar.

28 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I AM NOT PEST.

The only person with any supposed evidence that I am is someone from the Mafia who made up their results. I don't know how many times I have to say this for my word to be taken...rumors spread in this game faster than E. coli in Walmart.

The conclusion that we draw here has to be simple--Al was jailed last night, the Jailor died last night. Nobody visited the Pest, and nobody visited the Pest's target, something that is a wee bit unlikely unless the Pest didn't go anywhere. My conclusion was that the Pest was in jail last night, and killed the Jailor (as a Pest will do in such a situation).

So...

VOTE BIGAL and I STRONGLY encourage you and @osens to join me.

I know who the last member of the Mafia is because I tracked them to ADV's house last night--if you're not that person and you're paying attention to the claims of those of us who are left, you know exactly who that person is. That info is entirely unimportant because after a lynch today, the Pest kills someone tonight and wins the tiebreaker...unless we lynch the Pest. I am telling all of you now that the Pest is Al, Al is the Pest, if you take me out today it's game over for you no matter whether you're Town or Maf. 

Voting me today loses you the game. Plain and simple. I've been nothing but a servant of the town throughout this game, and I find it ridiculous that I'm being voted out on the word of a proven liar.

The mafia didn't make it up, the mafia tried to kill you and failed because you had defense. Trackers don't have defense, and you never revealed that you were attacked, thus you have something to hide. I suspected you privately knew I was Maf bc vet is easy to fake, and Al and osens had tough roles to fake claim and survive this long. I also remember Dooms disguising you, so invest results are unreliable until Dooms died. So, I regain my bearings and VOTE GUS

33 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

The mafia didn't make it up, the mafia tried to kill you and failed because you had defense.

False, for obvious reasons.

34 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

Al and osens had tough roles to fake claim and survive this long.

Also false--Psychic is a fairly easy role to fake.

35 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

I also remember Dooms disguising you

Also false--Disguiser targets a Mafia member and disguises them as someone outside of the Mafia.

Also, you're not who I tracked last night...so nice try? I don't know what you serve to gain unless you're Exe or something (which I'd say would make sense if it weren't for the Vet claim). Unless you're a fifth Maf, which I'd buy given how much you've seemed to buy Barzal's story for days on end.

Gustav was hung. He was the plaguebearer.

@NSG88 and his fellow mafia teammates win. He already gave me who he will kill tonight and then it will just turn into a 1v1 so just ending it early. Congrats to mafia and @Jericho jester win

4 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

4 hours ago, NSG88 said:

Al and osens had tough roles to fake claim and survive this long.

Also false--Psychic is a fairly easy role to fake

You seriously, seriously overestimate my ability. 

gg everyone, sorry for being so easily convinced by pretty much anyone. Nicely played Gus, I doubted you but not enough. Fuckin NSG staying silent til the end was sketch but you pulled it off. Thanks for keeping me alive til the end again!

4 hours ago, bigAL said:

You seriously, seriously overestimate my ability. 

gg everyone, sorry for being so easily convinced by pretty much anyone. Nicely played Gus, I doubted you but not enough. Fuckin NSG staying silent til the end was sketch but you pulled it off. Thanks for keeping me alive til the end again!

It was a great game, man. Gus, you almost had me