Town of Salem #21 Game Thread

eaglesfan036

56 minutes ago, rory said:

okay what the fuck, i'm also psychic and MMFlex was also on my list LMFAO

MMflex, Ricer, or Spartan is evil!

Any/All is a hell of a drug. 

1 minute ago, Goliathus said:

Would that be a play from the evils to like make us wanting to vote MMFlex but he's actually town? Real psychic says first, and then two evils coming out to protect their teammates and force the votes to Flex today?

We’ll find out tomorrow but the towns gotta get moving and three psychics claiming it is pretty damning. An exe might want a specific person dead, and one of Rory or I could be mafia piggy backing on osens’ claim, but Flex’s results after being lynched will be very illuminating. 

10 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Would that be a play from the evils to like make us wanting to vote MMFlex but he's actually town? Real psychic says first, and then two evils coming out to protect their teammates and force the votes to Flex today?

I wouldn't be shocked if there's an exe play in there. Jester counts as evil so Spartan would fulfill the third vision...

Actually if there is a spy we can see if there's two maf visits on Spartan. Could be forged.

Good points bigAL and omg.

I am all for just forcing someone out everyday from a basic Salem/Werewolf/this-kind-of-game standpoint so I guess we just have to pressure when we have to. If there's no bigger target, FLEX it is.

Vote MMFLEX

VOTE MMFLEX 

I think there's no way all three supposed Psychics are real, but we'll figure that one out after we get some sort of explanation.

My initial thought was bigAl was exe, but at this point we have to vote flex. Especially with him staying silent. Need to get more activity on here and more votes out.

Vote Flex

Also, last Eagles game, there were like 4 tracker claims or something. I think maybe there was an exe mixed in there as well.. It seems like Eagles' idea of crazy is giving town a bunch of TIs lol

Just now, Ptyrell said:

My initial thought was bigAl was exe, but at this point we have to vote flex. Especially with him staying silent. Need to get more activity on here and more votes out.

Vote Flex

Also, last Eagles game, there were like 4 tracker claims or something. I think maybe there was an exe mixed in there as well.. It seems like Eagles' idea of crazy is giving town a bunch of TIs lol

I mean last time Eagles ran one half of those claims were mafia and neutrals. That was my first game :P

I think this time he just took requests except for unique roles

2 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Yes don’t forget we have this wild, wild, wildcard to deal with. I’m so unbelievably happy to hear there’s a jailor because that’d be a classic eagles move to leave us without. 

14 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

That's pretty much the main reason why I wouldn't be surprised if a couple are real. I think we had 3 Trackers last time.

VOTE TRACKER

Need 9/16 to lynch

MMFLEX (8) 

- AL, OMG, Goliathus, Rory, ricer, Gus, Ptyrell, Jericho

One! More! Vote!

@Spartan don’t forget to vote 

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

I have a feeling the dead Jester will not be voting with us.

I know it’s hard to believe, but some times I’m kind of a dink