Traded Again ...

BladeMaiden

20 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

https://anchor.fm/huddlehussy/episodes/Traded-Again---nothing-to-see-here-e14a41h

am i too valuable to keep or just terrible to have lol?

Or, option 3,  both. Jokes! Depends who you probably ask but you were excellent in all categories for us. All boxes checked. I really hope you and Prague kick some ass together :D 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Or, option 3,  both. Jokes! Depends who you probably ask but you were excellent in all categories for us. All boxes checked. I really hope you and Prague kick some ass together :D 

As you heard there is no drama to be had i was happy in Seattle and  am happy to be going to Prague as well, this is what happens when you are spoiled for choices. I am still thankful for my time with the Bears, you guys are a shot of life and i would 100% recommend the experience to any player.

#ForAGoodTimeCall @Banackock

5 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

As you heard there is no drama to be had i was happy in Seattle and  am happy to be going to Prague as well, this is what happens when you are spoiled for choices. I am still thankful for my time with the Bears, you guys are a shot of life and i would 100% recommend the experience to any player.

#ForAGoodTimeCall @Banackock

Haven’t heard yet, hehe. Will listen tomorrow :) 

Hey listen, if there’s a group of salty people rioting about a bunch of nonsense, I will get in on that, taste be damned!

Also I disagree, I think not signing after having your rights traded for is a pretty legendary move, and I’m hoping @BOOM and @Spartan can pull it off this week!

Edited by JardyB10

Just now, JardyB10 said:

Hey listen, if there’s a group of salty people rioting about a bunch of nonsense, I will get in on that, taste be damned!

Also I disagree, I think not signing after having your rights is a pretty legendary move, and I’m hoping @BOOM and @Spartan can pull it off this week!

I'm not the Davos GM sir, if that's what you're referring to.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

I'm not the Davos GM sir, if that's what you're referring to.

It isn't, nor do I know why it would be, although I did confuse you as such just a moment ago on Discord. I was actually referring to both of y'all having your rights traded before free agency opens! I think! I'm still a noob.

However, I am now noticing you traded for your own player, so that explains things.

I stand my by original statement that you now need to deny signing with your own damn team for the lols.

22 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It isn't, nor do I know why it would be, although I did confuse you as such just a moment ago on Discord. I was actually referring to both of y'all having your rights traded before free agency opens! I think! I'm still a noob.

However, I am now noticing you traded for your own player, so that explains things.

I stand my by original statement that you now need to deny signing with your own damn team for the lols.

For the lols

This is why I’m always happy to see a notification that you’ve commented on my terrible podcasts 💖

On 7/12/2021 at 9:46 PM, JardyB10 said:

Also I disagree, I think not signing after having your rights traded for is a pretty legendary move, and I’m hoping @BOOM and @Spartan can pull it off this week!

Imagine @Spartan not signing with Moscow after being traded there while he is actually Moscow’s GM. What a move!