Three Podcasts Playing at Once No (in German): We forgot the title. Please listen and tell us the title we picked during the episode.

rory

this is a podcast. during the ninth episode of three podcasts playing at once, i am joined by my esteemed co-hosts: @hylands & @.sniffuM

Three Podcasts Playing at Once

https://anchor.fm/three-podcasts/episodes/3ppao-episode-nein-we-forgot-the-title--please-tell-us-what-we-thought-of-if-you-listen-e14a51g

Make sure to send in your reactions to be included on the next episode of 3PPAO! Does anybody read this sentence?

Please do not open this spoiler until the designated part of the podcast. We will each be claiming this for 3 weeks.

Spoiler

3ppaonostalgia.PNG

if you can read this please send help. josh has me chained in his basement. please

https://tiermaker.com/create/2000s-childhood-nostalgia-573779

Edited by rory

I didn’t hear you mention the title ever. 9 but actually 8 maybe.

Anyway, you’re all babies. I actually had access to those American channels because we used to pirate DirecTV, which was pretty dope.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I didn’t hear you mention the title ever. 9 but actually 8 maybe.

this

overall your opinions suck. bad opinions. all of you had some good takes but more awful ones. rory is the only one who consistently put this podcast back on track with telling the boomers what things were, but he also 1) didn't know what pillow pets were and 2) said "i never got the lego craze, just go play minecraft."

worst podcast yet but i have decided that the next one is good. you're welcome, @hylands, you can thank me later

Edited by fishy

1 hour ago, fishy said:

this

overall your opinions suck. bad opinions. all of you had some good takes but more awful ones. rory is the only one who consistently put this podcast back on track with telling the boomers what things were, but he also 1) didn't know what pillow pets were and 2) said "i never got the lego craze, just go play minecraft."

worst podcast yet but i have decided that the next one is good. you're welcome, @hylands, you can thank me later

I hold similar opinions but opposite, as I’m even more of a boomer than Muffins and Hylands and everyone was so dismissive of the original Gameboy and I didn’t know a majority of the Nickelodeon shows they mentioned, even though I was a big fan of Nickelodeon.

16 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I hold similar opinions but opposite, as I’m even more of a boomer than Muffins and Hylands and everyone was so dismissive of the original Gameboy and I didn’t know a majority of the Nickelodeon shows they mentioned, even though I was a big fan of Nickelodeon.

Excuse me? I fought for the inclusion of the game boy pocket.

Edited by .sniffuM

2/3rds of the party were too horny for the SP.

Okay grandpa go back to playing Tetris

2/3rds of the party were too horny for the SP.

Dude backlit game boy was REVOLUTIONARY. SP > GBA, or maybe I’m just jealous I had to buy an attachment with headlights for the GBA so I could play when I was supposed to be asleep…

10 minutes ago, Garsh said:

i was greatly saddened that creepy crawlers were not on here  

sorry garsh only people who listened to the podcast get to comment on the quality of the tier list, which you're not supposed to look at til they get to that part of the segment 

2 minutes ago, fishy said:

sorry garsh only people who listened to the podcast get to comment on the quality of the tier list, which you're not supposed to look at til they get to that part of the segment 

I Can Do What I Want Parks And Recreation GIF

36 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Dude backlit game boy was REVOLUTIONARY. SP > GBA, or maybe I’m just jealous I had to buy an attachment with headlights for the GBA so I could play when I was supposed to be asleep…

Listen, I didn’t say I wasn’t also extremely jealous. Kids these days have it easy, they don’t know what it was like to be playing Gameboy in the backseat on a long car ride home, with the visibility of the screen slowly fading, and once you can’t see anymore you turn on the interior lights, only for your parents to kaibosh that because THEY can’t see while they’re driving, so now you’re fucked and Mario Land doesn’t have save points. IT WAS BULLSHIT!

tEOmH9V.png

Early YouTube is incredible nostalgia, as much as I had terrible taste back then but a lot of it is still fun to look back on. Unregistered Hypercam 2, etc.

wtf was going on in McDonalds playplaces in Canada? You had video games??? We just had gross ball pits 

So many nostalgic kids shows. PBS Kids wasn't that great but I feel like Cyberspace deserves a mention. Gilbert Gottfried voiced a cyber-bird in a hat

My only knowledge of Beyblades is that time we watched the Beyblade national championships in Discord

This list should've had Miniclip. EASY S tier

5 minutes ago, hylands said:

why did everybody stop interacting with us

week 3 claim :pepehands:

h-hey @everyone.. .. remember uhh the american dream??? that doesn't exist anymore!

18 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

Hopefully. Our schedules don't align so well anymore so we'll do our best but we'll see.

You guys need more country music in your intros, and luckily for you I have just the suggestion.

https://youtu.be/D_zS_uiPWxs