Sportsboy57’s Rookie Experience and Rookie Advice

Sportsboy57

Well, first season over. Here are my overall thoughts about how my rookie season went.
        So, going up from the VHLM to the VHL was pretty hard at first. The difference in TPE is so much. You are with people with 1k TPE after being the top with 250. Getting a point is pretty lucky rookie season. (unless you are good just for me) The VHL locker room was also very different than the VHLM one, but the Chicago LC was nice and encouraging (but too many 420 jokes, cmon guys). I fit in nicely with the team, and I’m very happy here in Chicago. If you are a rookie and have questions, just ask the team. Most likely, they will either know or ask a more experienced member that will almost one hundred percent know the answer to your question.
      Being on the co-first place team, it was obviously a good season for the team. Sometimes the sim just doesn’t go your way, like vs the Bears in the playoffs. Being in an amazing team, you don’t get many chances and you play a support role. Just roll with the punches, earn TPE, and put more into your player.

It is also a good idea to stay positive. Try to hype your team up  and create a place where the team can succeed. You should also ask the more experienced players to help you with the path your player will take, as some paths are infinitely better than others. (Like me upgrading passing instead of shooting) 
       The first season is just your transition year. Enjoy it, learn about the league, and earn your TPE. (Like I’m making 5 right now) You need to be earning as much as possible to stay on par with all of the young talent in this league and to make you that extra moolah. 
Learn from your experienced players. Ask them how the VHL works, ask how to be successful in the VHL, because they have been in the league a lot longer than you and know what works and what doesn’t. I can’t stress that enough ASK QUESTIONS. It’s a good way to be on your way to become a successful player and to build a relationship with your teammates. I personally don’t know everything about the VHL, so I should probably do that too. 
That’s all folks, I’ll be writing a media spot soon. Cya!

Edited by Sportsboy57