Team Europe roster reveal (finally)

europe_away.png?width=699&height=452

Finally  after an other exciting season the world junior cup is finally back, and Europe is ready, so here it is his roster.

Before announcing the roster I would like to start by announcing my team AGM, who really helped me a lot in this last week, ladies and gentlemans please welcome the great  @Ledge and Dairy.

Now I know you are really excited to know who are going to be the players that I have choosed, so let's reveal them, and let's start by the offense:

OFFENSE
LW Henri Le Massif @Garsh
                 LW Genghis Khan @caltroit_red_flames
LW Miks Sunish @Anomalijs
C Luc Tessier @KC15           
                        C Napoleon Bonaparte @CptSquall             
                 C Nils Tallinder @Patrik Tallinder           
                     RW Anze Miklavz @McKelvie                     
                                                                                                  RW Jaromir Lemieux @hockeyis66                                                                                        
                                                                                                  RW Declan Wolf @MrShark                                                                                                                                                                 

What can I say, just the names tell you what is going to happen, a lot of goals scored, and that is what we want to see, but they are also good in the defense, and that is what I look on the players, I don't want some players that just know how to score, I want players that also know how to defende the cage and help the defense.

DEFENSE

D Sven Reikkinen @Devise

D David Tavau @Ahma      

D Damien Salducci @Deee.Geee

D JaredN Jr @jared            

If with the offense we had a lot of goal scorers, with the offense we have a different situation, for sure we have some goal scorers but we also have some phisical and more defensive players, because as you have learned I like to have balanced players and balanced lines, and as you will see, this is a good exemple of balanced.

GOALIES 

G Aike Van Giersberge @enigmatic   

G Papa Emeritus @Beketov 

This is the only problem of the team, the problem isn't that this two goalies are bad, the problem is that they are both too good, and I still don't know who will be the starter, but whatever my decision will be, don't worry, the net will be more than save.

I will announce the captain of the team once I met all the players, so if you aim to become the next one, join the discord, we will have fun I assure you.

https://discord.gg/Y7Rhh9Kd 

Here the link to join the discord, where we can chat, joke around and maybe if we are lucky celebrate.

The cup is waiting for us, LET'S GO TEAM EUROPE!

Edited by Matt thunder