The one with a new commish

Quik

Hi friends!

After Beaviss stepped down from his role as Commissioner, @Beketov and I made the decision to maintain our 2-person team, with the understanding that we would eventually add a third member, when the time was right. As some of you may have noticed, the past two weeks have seen a wane in activity from myself, as I've had an opportunity to grow in my career, which resulted in less time in the interim for the league.

With that in mind, Bek and I believe now is the right time to add a third member to the team. So, without further adieu, please welcome your newest Commissioner, @bigAL ! We feel he has shown more than capable of being a steady hand at the wheel, and what he may lack in longevity he more than makes up for in integrity, composure, and exuberance. Al is a fantastic representative for what this league is and can be, and we cannot put into words how happy we are to bring him aboard!

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, rory said:

ur gonna have a lot more bombs to defuse now 😈

He says, lighting the bombs.

Welcome to the crew though @bigAL! You get all the fun toys now like being able to use filtered terms, group tagging, muting @Dil , and being blamed for literally everything!

19 minutes ago, Beketov said:

He says, lighting the bombs.

Welcome to the crew though @bigAL! You get all the fun toys now like being able to use filtered terms, group tagging, muting @Dil , and being blamed for literally everything!

And approving trades. 

Good luck. @bigAL

Edited by Banackock