The one with a new commish

Quik

You must have like 30 pings so I'm not gonna ping you again, but CONGRATS MY MAN YOU'RE A BLUE BOY NOW

32 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

You must have like 30 pings so I'm not gonna ping you again, but CONGRATS MY MAN YOU'RE A BLUE BOY NOW

Smh, the whole point of the announcement thread is to spam @bigAL. Anyway, I did it for you!

6 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

Knocks on door

Can bigAl still play ToS?

"Papa Bek, can smallAL come out to play with us? We promise not to stay out later than the street lights..."

12 minutes ago, bigAL said:

"Papa Bek, can smallAL come out to play with us? We promise not to stay out later than the street lights..."

@scoop strikes me as someone who goes to bed too early to make this worth your while though...

finally someone new to beg for a different commissioner color on forums

i can't see the commish names with dark mode and don't want to bleach my eyes with light mode. al, please fight with me

p.s., congrats pal, it was only a matter of time :cheers:

12 minutes ago, fishy said:

finally someone new to beg for a different commissioner color on forums

i can't see the commish names with dark mode and don't want to bleach my eyes with light mode. al, please fight with me

p.s., congrats pal, it was only a matter of time :cheers:

omg that was my first thought too, I have to super zoom in to see which blue was actually tagged. It wasn't a problem when I didn't care who it was, but now....... let's moderate those colours fishy!

18 minutes ago, bigAL said:

omg that was my first thought too, I have to super zoom in to see which blue was actually tagged. It wasn't a problem when I didn't care who it was, but now....... let's moderate those colours fishy!

Bring the commies back to our original glorious dodger blue, and demote the admins to Piss Yellow or something like they deserve.