S78 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Beketov

S78 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

So it turns out that when @Quik, @Victor, and I all get busy right at the end of a season things tend to get a bit messy.... case in point, this thread. The award show is tomorrow and @Doomsday just reminded me that we haven't put up a vote for the Slobo.

So, @Members vote now and vote quickly. Voting will be called one the award show starts tomorrow so you've got roughly 24 hours to make it happen. Sorry for the annoyingly short notice, I promise we'll do better.

Honestly I’m conflicted. I do think Winter has the edge here, and Sonnet is a very nice boy.

But he also completely cut ties here, and I’d rather someone who’s actually here to enjoy the award. And it’s not like the other candidates aren’t deserving…

I’m not sure who to pick!

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Honestly I’m conflicted. I do think Winter has the edge here, and Sonnet is a very nice boy.

But he also completely cut ties here, and I’d rather someone who’s actually here to enjoy the award. And it’s not like the other candidates aren’t deserving…

I’m not sure who to pick!

JPC WOULD ENJOY THE AWARD!

idk, for me it was Aloe's dominance that got my vote. 9 point difference between 1 and 2. Won a cup, too

2 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

idk, for me it was Aloe's dominance that got my vote. 9 point difference between 1 and 2. Won a cup, too

The 9 points is very good, but Winter led goals, and was top 10 in GWG and Hits, so he was an all around threat. But also he ragequit sooo

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Won a cup, too

Regular season award so cup doesn’t really factor in.

• bigAL unfeatured this topic