D.C. Dragons AGM Opening

Enorama

For the first time in nearly ten seasons, I need to open the AGM search up to the public as our little Al is all grown up and is spreading his wings. 

Primary duties include helping with LR activity, writing the weekly press conference questions, being there for me to bounce ideas off of, and being open to take over lines or draft duties if real life conflicts momentarily on either one for me. 

For the record, my former AGMs now consist of 1 VHL commissioner, 1 VHLM commissioner, and 2 VHL GMs. Are you next? :P

Comment in this thread or shoot me a DM with the answers to these few questions if you're interested in the role.

1. What management experience, if any, do you have?

2. What qualities do you have that make you a good fit for the role?

3. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a VHL GM?

In the league 0, In real life 5 years of Management experience. im used to bossing people...I mean leading people 

I am honest, doesn't matter if you are the GM or a player. you ask my opinion you get my honest thoughts. If I do not know how to do something ill ask and figure it out. ill be loyal 100%

Trying to manage the players and win constantly? honestly let me ask you that. 

I know i am a long shot but i just joined and love this place and would love to give back any way I can.

After 10 long years I feel like I would like to get a chance for a job in VHL. I think this would be fun and I feel like it is time to try something new!

I don't have any management experience, but I have had some great GM's and AGM's in my career, Big Al was great AGM in Miami and Ricer was awesome GM, dlamb is a pretty cool dude too, so I have some role models to go for.

I am quick learner, so I would be able to learn everything I need to know pretty quick and I can hype the team up too!

From former experience, managing all of the players happiness. Everyone wants more ice time or play in a better team but the most hardest thing is to make them happy in their team that they are playing in.

dan the goat said to say he sent me

I am gaining Gm experience with my GM job in pro am, we already did the draft so I have that going for me.

I'm a very hard worker and activate daily. I work will with other players and I believe that I'm liked by most in the VHL, I like scouting and like looking at players skills. plus I am a very fast learner 

most likely the hardest part is keeping every body happy, every team needs to have a good and activate locker room. morals is a huge part of a team and all of the player need to be happy. I mean building a team might also be hard.

Thank you for considering me, congrats to who every gets the job.

Edited by Minion

Applying :)

1. I have tons of experience, I've AGM'd a few teamd including the Ottawa Lynx for 4 seasons, Halifax 21st for 4 days, Chicago for 2 seasons and GM'd team World in the WJC a few seasons back. I always did press conferences, trivia, helped get players active and even drafted a lot in Ottawa.

2. Experience. I've done everything as an AGM and am ready to continue my tenure. Always willing to adapt and help out everyone.

3. Adapting, not only with lines but with players. The team is full of real people that you're leading. They will need your help and it will always be different. Things change and GMs gotta know how to deal with that.

5 hours ago, Enorama said:

For the record, my former AGMs now consist of 1 VHL commissioner, 1 VHLM commissioner, and 2 VHL GMs. Are you next? :P

and 100% of them got invited to the BoG after getting this job too.

DC AGMing is an actual life hack for people looking to move up in the VHL hierarchy.

On 7/15/2021 at 1:38 PM, McWolf said:

and 100% of them got invited to the BoG after getting this job too.

DC AGMing is an actual life hack for people looking to move up in the VHL hierarchy.

Holy that sounds incredible!

I'm applying!!!

Ok on a serious note, this is the AGM position of a lifetime. Eno is a great mentor and GM to learn from. It's funny, DC is a team I still miss AGMing even though I have my own team to GM now.

Edited by fonziGG

1 so, I was a gm of the proam, AGM of the team nordic at the WC, and GM of Europe at the WJC.

2 You said that you are looking for a AGM that needs to be a lot active, and lucky you, I am a lot active on both Discord and Forum, i can also do the presser easily as right now I don't have much to do and I have a lot of free time.

3 Making the right choice at the right moment, like choosing wich player to draft or wich player to trade to make your team even stronger.