VSN Presents: the Season 78 VHL Awards Show

• Doomsday changed the title to VSN Presents: the Season 78 VHL Awards Show
  • Commissioner
7 hours ago, fishy said:

three blues and a mod/gm nominated for boulet? 🤔 sus

this is a joke please don't take it seriously i don't want to have to moderate right now

Hey, I don’t even have a VHL player! I wasn’t nominated I was just mentioned because, you know, Lahtinen was awesome.

12 hours ago, Doomsday said:

fuQr_OxhLId2E_KcGtTL9hPiOs--fpF_E5mhjWgQ

Let's get our padded friends of questionable sanity involved now, shall we? It's time to name our Greg Clegane Trophy winner, which is awarded annually to the goaltender with the lowest goals allowed average amongst starting goaltenders. Among all goaltenders, that would be Jacob Carson @jacobcarson877 of the Prague Phantoms, who put up a phenomenal 2.17 GAA in 11 appearances. Rookie netminder Andrew Bowman @BrutalBoost was also phenomenal in relief for the Moscow Menace, with a 2.71 GAA. But amongst starters, Jean Pierre Camus @solas came close to getting his first Clegane with a 2.89 GAA, but it was Jacob Tonn @MexicanCow123 getting his third Clegane Trophy in his final season with a 2.82 GAA! Not a bad way to wrap up a career, although unfortunately early as it may be. 

trophy_jenningslg.jpg

Congratulations to Jacob Tonn, the Greg Clegane Trophy winner for the third consecutive season!

Nice end to a great career. Just a shame we always fell down in the playoffs. Enjoy your new player, bud!