Happy 14th Birthday VHL!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Greeting Happy Birthday GIF by macniten

Hey VHL @Members!

Anyone who has been around the VHL for awhile will surely know, or at least be vaguely aware, that July 18th, specifically July 18th, 2007, is the VHL's birthday! That means today marks the day that our community turns an incredible 14 years old. As an old fart that has been around since that day I can say that is stuns me every year when this post goes up that we're still going when you consider that leagues back in 2007 rarely made it to 3 years, let alone 14. As always though, we aren't just putting some gifs up and calling it a day, we aren't stupid. We know you clicked on this for the TPE and intend on delivering.

To commemorate the league's 14th birthday, we are giving all members a Triples Week, which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included but as usual if your pay covers your PT that counts), as well as 2 Uncapped TPE. To claim these perks, which naturally add up to 14 Uncapped TPE, all you need to do is post in this thread and then link to that post in your update; that's it. We aren't even making you come up with a memory or anything this year, just a post.

22694553-15A4-43B8-982F-591DC583FC56.jpeg

Not only are we giving TPE away this year but we're also giving away some bonus items as well because really, what's a birthday without presents? Anyone who comments on this thread, thus getting the bonus mentioned above, will be entered into a draw that contains three copies of NHL 21 (for your console of choice) and an NHL Jersey of your choice. We'll have a live draw for these prizes sometime after the post closes in a week so stay tuned for that.

So, to summarize quickly, that's a max of 14 uncapped TPE just for commenting and 4 winners will receive some gifts curtesy of the VHL. All you have to do is post in here and you're good to go.

73pKPb6.gif

Notes:

• This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Sunday, July 25th.

• Birthday perks may only be claimed on one player per member.

• Birthday perks must be claimed before the S79 Trade Deadline.

• If you win a copy of NHL 21 and own it already you may swap it for a game of equal or lesser value.

• No prizes can be exchanged for cash value or any form of digital currency (yes, that includes TPE).

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

Yaaaaaay!

Quick question regarding the triples week, is it 12 extra uncapped TPE regardless of your task or does it "only" triple the amount of TPE you would usually get, so it's 8 uncapped TPE for someone who does Welfare?

15 hours ago, Beketov said:

which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Vat said:

Happy birthday VHL i have no idea how to get this free uncapped tpe someone explain it to a dummy.

The 2 uncapped is yours no matter what for posting.

the triples week you just need to do a PT then link to your comment here and claim an uncapped 12 for it.

This can be done any time before the trade deadline.

37 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The 2 uncapped is yours no matter what for posting.

the triples week you just need to do a PT then link to your comment here and claim an uncapped 12 for it.

This can be done any time before the trade deadline.

So i can post my pt link here and claim that as triples week?

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Vat said:

So i can post my pt link here and claim that as triples week?

You don’t need to post the link in here. Link to your post already in here is enough, the updaters can see that you did a PT as well.

14 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You don’t need to post the link in here. Link to your post already in here is enough, the updaters can see that you did a PT as well.

thank you as always bek, I think I did something right now