Happy 14th Birthday VHL!

Beketov

I have a suspicion that offer of a NHL 21 copy and jersey won't include delivering it to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Thunfish said:

I have a suspicion that offer of a NHL 21 copy and jersey won't include delivering it to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Our last jersey was won by someone in Australia and we made it happen. If we need to pay extra shipping we’ll pay extra shipping. The game we can ship as well but usually our go to, if it’s possible, is to have the person buy it digitally themselves and the league reimburses them. Both ways are fine though.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, ROOKIE745 said:

14 years is special, I was only 8 years old when the VHL started, happy birthday VHL!!

Side question, you have to have a media spot done for the week right?

Doesn’t have to be this week. As the OP states the birthday bonus can be claimed any time before the trade deadline. Just can’t be combined with other doubles weeks and such. So for example you can’t use it at the same time as theme week to triple your double.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Doesn’t have to be this week. As the OP states the birthday bonus can be claimed any time before the trade deadline. Just can’t be combined with other doubles weeks and such. So for example you can’t use it at the same time as theme week to triple your double.

I'll save you lot the hassle, but happy birthday to the league nonetheless, hahah

18 minutes ago, Thunfish said:

Our last winner was in Australia 😳 we’ll get it to you buddy 

2 minutes ago, fishy said:

i don't want to be entered into the drawing unless you're sending a console with the game

so happy birthday here's my comment for tpe

Give it to @.sniffuM and he can stream it for you

38 minutes ago, fishy said:

i don't want to be entered into the drawing unless you're sending a console with the game

so happy birthday here's my comment for tpe

Give me fish's win