Miami AGM

InstantRockstar

@tinafrombobsburgers was an excellent AGM and honestly I couldn't ask for a better AGM to accompany me in Miami, however IRL has taken over Tina's time and as such, Tina graciously chose to step down. Thank you for helping us find another cup ❤️ 

With that, a void must be filled. I'll be looking for an AGM who would like to learn the ropes. Ideally your responsibilities will be: 

-> Active in Discord LR/Forum LR
-> Pitch to waiver eligible players

-> Do weekly press conferences (preferably on Monday so the team has all week to do them) 

If you're interested please apply within! 

16 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

@tinafrombobsburgers was an excellent AGM and honestly I couldn't ask for a better AGM to accompany me in Miami, however IRL has taken over Tina's time and as such, Tina graciously chose to step down. Thank you for helping us find another cup ❤️ 

With that, a void must be filled. I'll be looking for an AGM who would like to learn the ropes. Ideally your responsibilities will be: 

-> Active in Discord LR/Forum LR
-> Pitch to waiver eligible players

-> Do weekly press conferences (preferably on Monday so the team has all week to do them) 

If you're interested please apply within! 

I would like to apply. I’ve filled in for the Vancouver AGM while they were away for a few weeks and I’ve also been an WC GM. 

I want to thank everyone for applying, a lot of names to look over, a lot of information to review but at the end of the day I could only choose one. I spoke to a couple close friends of mine in the league and this person came highly recommended, so with that I would like to congratulate @Xflexz on the hiring of Miami AGM! Good luck to all of those that applied, with plenty of jobs out there I am sure we'll see you in a GM/AGM position soon! :)