VHL All-Time GMs

Victor

Just now, Victor said:

That would be delightful, I've been meaning to ask.

It was a bit of a PITA to make it from scratch because idk where the other ones came from, but now that I have my own PSD, the others would be easy. I'll whip em up tonight.

Just now, Victor said:

So we were just having a discussion in the LR how Moscow is definitely black and gold but for some reason there's a blue tint. <_< 

It's green on the logo actually, #112B2B to be exact.

I didn't know this, but I'm pretty sure @Banackock's current Seattle run is the longest single GM tenure of all time, now in its 21st season? And this being @hedgehog337's 16th Riga season ties him for second with @diamond_ace's Calgary run, unless I missed something. (Higgins has 19 seasons with Helsinki, but non-consecutive.)

• Admin
1 hour ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I didn't know this, but I'm pretty sure @Banackock's current Seattle run is the longest single GM tenure of all time, now in its 21st season? And this being @hedgehog337's 16th Riga season ties him for second with @diamond_ace's Calgary run, unless I missed something. (Higgins has 19 seasons with Helsinki, but non-consecutive.)

Sounds about right. The spreadsheet at the top of the thread has GMs' total seasons but most of those at the top have had numerous stints so yes, Bana and hedge are setting records.

3 hours ago, Enorama said:

It's green on the logo actually, #112B2B to be exact.

The fake logo that @Beketov claimed wasn't green is green, yes.

The real, correctly colored logo is right here, please remake the forum bar ?:

oak4Qo5.png

• Commissioner
58 minutes ago, gorlab said:

The fake logo that @Beketov claimed wasn't green is green, yes.

The real, correctly colored logo is right here, please remake the forum bar ?:

oak4Qo5.png

I actually made all the portal graphics and stuff with that one and somehow they got the tint, I have no explanation for how it happened.

• Admin
3 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Someone change my name to Jerry Garcia in here please, I don't really care but I figure it should match the VHLM list.

I mean the VHLM list can be changed to matched the VHL list lol. It's up to you 

9 hours ago, Victor said:

I mean the VHLM list can be changed to matched the VHL list lol. It's up to you 

Change it on this one I guess, if my time with Davos doesn't amount to anything I can always write an article where I'm saying "dude, I was just really high the whole time."