The S79 Power Ranking voted by the community!

Dom

S79 VHL Community Power Ranking

Hey guys! In the past few seasons I used to make a power ranking based on total TPAs in the team and also rank them by defense total TPA, forwards total TPA and Goalies total TPA. This way of doing a power ranking is getting a bit old to me and my interest in writing an other power ranking based on maths is not the same as it used to be. Which brings me to the idea of making a community power ranking, this new way of doing the power ranking will be refreshing for me and also for people who used to read those power rankings. Let's see what will be the results and see if, together, we can manage to predict the whole S79 regular season leaderboard.

Rank them here!

Have a Great Season everyone!

Edited by Domg5

• Commissioner

So when you say community you just mean community voting right? Like it’s still designed to be a power ranking of the top teams aim wise not the teams with the best “community”. Or am I reading that wrong?

40 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

Define... community lol.  How should I rank 16 teams when I've only played on two in the last 10+ seasons?

Mhmm, I mean its not a power ranking to tell which teams has the best history. You look at the rosters, the GM to see if its someone you trust and you give your personal opinion

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

So when you say community you just mean community voting right? Like it’s still designed to be a power ranking of the top teams aim wise not the teams with the best “community”. Or am I reading that wrong?

Voted by the community yeah, how could I rename it to avoid any confusion?

• Dom changed the title to The S79 Power Ranking voted by the community!

I'd participate but honestly I've only been a member of London and Helsinki recently. With my previous player I was with Riga and Davos, but that was so long ago they're just echoes in the past. Couldn't fill this out accurately if I wanted to, but it's a neat idea. 

51 minutes ago, Peace said:

I'd participate but honestly I've only been a member of London and Helsinki recently. With my previous player I was with Riga and Davos, but that was so long ago they're just echoes in the past. Couldn't fill this out accurately if I wanted to, but it's a neat idea. 

By community they mean like it’s a community voting to rank them like a normal power ranking methinks