Jardy's Chodesode #13: SPICY PRE-DRAFT TELL ALL!!

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

DRAMA ALERT!

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-13-SPICY-PRE-DRAFT-TELL-ALL-e14o7un

This week I:

- Inaccurately and incoherently wax about Sting Chameleon's draft position and value

- Reveal Peepants' pre-draft experience! Which includes CALLING OUT CERTAIN GM(s???), as well as GIVING HOT VETERAN TIPS that altered the draft in a big way

You won't want to miss this one!

Actual Mentions:

@Hybrid1486 @Zetterberg @BOOM@GustavMattias @Spartan @fonziGG@Nykonax     

Casual Mentions:

@Beketov @MexicanCow123 

@scoop

🤔@JardyB10 never said we would only draft you if you re-rolled, only asked if you'd be open to it. I appreciate not wanting to build a "meta" player, and I've had the same thoughts about just building the same player over and over and it being boring. I think you have a point though, probably not the best question to lead off with. Like you said though our board was Reinhart's 1 and 2, but we didn't know what we were going to do if LA took one of the Reinhart's at the time, so was looking at option three's, was between you and rutuu's player. I obviously want what's best for Vancouver and that's to win. We liked you as a user, just I wasn't a big fan of your build (obviously) so decided to send out the message. Once again though I think I was a little imposing on you, so sorry for that.

7 hours ago, Nykonax said:

🤔@JardyB10 never said we would only draft you if you re-rolled, only asked if you'd be open to it. I appreciate not wanting to build a "meta" player, and I've had the same thoughts about just building the same player over and over and it being boring. I think you have a point though, probably not the best question to lead off with. Like you said though our board was Reinhart's 1 and 2, but we didn't know what we were going to do if LA took one of the Reinhart's at the time, so was looking at option three's, was between you and rutuu's player. I obviously want what's best for Vancouver and that's to win. We liked you as a user, just I wasn't a big fan of your build (obviously) so decided to send out the message. Once again though I think I was a little imposing on you, so sorry for that.

No worries dog, I definitely understand all that, I just thought it was funny that you happened to pin point hit on something I’ve happened to roll my eyes and rant about on the podcast in the podpast. Naturally I had to bust your balls about it ;).

FWIW, contrary to my DISGUST WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION that I expressed in this show, I would have been totally fine with being drafted by the Wolves. :cheers: 

Now prepare for 8 seasons of bad luck for this transgression!

Fun fact for you, S61 was when Davos last won the cup, that was also the season my player was in the VHLM, and was called up the season after that. I was there in spirit winning the cup. All of my 5 players played for Davos. For every season since S56 I've been a Dynamo (excluding M seasons).

13 hours ago, Ahma said:

Fun fact for you, S61 was when Davos last won the cup, that was also the season my player was in the VHLM, and was called up the season after that. I was there in spirit winning the cup. All of my 5 players played for Davos. For every season since S56 I've been a Dynamo (excluding M seasons).

Was there an inactive gap between when you joined and S56?