MJF traded to HC Davos Dynamo

FrostBeard

Marshall is being interviewed by local Latvian TV station "Vidusdaugavas Televīzija" and asked about what is he feeling after the trade that sent Marshall to Davos Dynamo. 

"Truly, I feel weird, my family members have told horror stories about how bad Davos team did back in Season 66 and onwards. Right now it is quite surreal that all I saw was acceptance and a lot of fun conversations with my new teammates. I am personally excited as Davos team gives me a chance to prove that I can honestly be a huge contributor and an one ice leader due to my personal experience in the league, being in 3 finals, winning 2 of them, I can be that role model for this young Davos team." 

-Do you think you will be moved again?

"It is not something I want to speculate on as I believe my role is to do my best for the team and play as well as I can so we win games. That is all I care about. I know that these questions for players who are getting older fast are important for journalists and fans but I can't honestly say if I will be or I won't be traded, heh, I don't think I could even say what I prefer, all I care about are wins. If we will get them, I am happy" 

Marshall afterwards explained that he has to go and he can't really stay longer for an interview, after putting on his fantastic Fedora he quickly said off camera: 
"I love that you asked that questions about being moved, honestly, I have an answer to that but I am gonna keep my mouth shut this time. Go Davos!"