S79 Regular Season Index & Live Sim Hub

Devise

INDEX

@VHL GM Good day to all and obviously to of course the VHL GM's whom now have an index that they can send lines too. You should all know the drill by now, if your new or you have your newb AGM doing it, you submit lines via the team management section of the portal. If your making any roster changes based on a trade or an addition that isn't done yet in the index, just place a bot in spot and hit me a note on PM/DM here or on Discord. I'll be posting to the go live notifications in here as well daily when we sim, as as has been the case the past several seasons now we do livesim every regular sesaon and playoff game. That about covers it, if you have any issues or questions with rosters just let me know. Enjoy the last season before the E league takes over everybody! :cheers: 

• Devise featured and pinned this topic

It's not VHLM time, sorry to all the alert folks I just woke up. Your fine. 

Oh it is VHL time by the way, it's peanut butter VHL time. No? I think that meme is too old now. Boomer Devise reporting for duty!

I'm posting it here for for all the homies who actually pay attention on the forum. Right now...Discord has no idea that we are live. What if, and I'm not going to do this but imagine, what if....what IF I just went live here and simmed and then tagged them on the discord like an hour from now with the archive of my go live here and went all "I'm live now guys."

Anyway we are live now.

You've just been simmed! We are live now for more games now with the games now live for more now with the now. I said it right, you got something to say? Live. 

Today is the day, for more VHL livesims. So most days are the day. Good for us, hooray. Joining me now are you? Or at your leisure if you watch these to confirm verficiation and validation of sim sim sim sim sim sim integrity. 

As the Junker (my streaming computer) clings to it's last life I am forced to do a second take. (For those curious, I forgot the mic wasn't plugged in and did about 5 minutes of talking on stream that nobody heard, then finally realized it was unplugged and plugging it in caused OBS to crash. Junker life)

We are live. It's time. More fighter hype announcer slogans that overly announce that a moment that actually hasn't arrived is soon to arrive because just like those slogans, the actual "time" will be when I hit simulate which dependendant on the over under of todays (I can spell, what?) sims we'll see what happens on that. 

Help me Link your my only Zelda.