S79 Regular Season Index & Live Sim Hub

Devise

It's sim time despite how late it is because it's Saturday so why not I'm just going to continue to speak in one long unbroken sentence and disregard most grammar because that's how you do it isn't it? Sims. Live. Link here. Or under here. You know, somewhere. 

Imagine you and sims, just you and sims together to the end. Well not the end, because they DO end before you do probably. I don't know, it depends on how you look at it I guess. Sims are here presented by Devise thanks. 

I have no idea what's going on in the Genchat right now, CW alert for dumb gifs, be warned. Also we are live to quickly get todays sims done so I can escape back into the nothingness never to be seen again (until I get resurrected tomorrow for more sims).

main-qimg-f79673e9d0c59a62da3204a56df5e6

The livesim anyways. Join me now or join me whenever you decide to check this, or don't join me at all and click on the index and see how your player be popping off. Or sucking. I don't own you. Livseims!

Good day to the folks of the league of Victory Hockey. Or something. Live time. 

Sim Time

In the PM Time

Time

In

Simes

LiveSimes

A Haikou brought to you by Logan Laich

Going live in the live on the live now live with the games live in the  now yeah yeah. Decipher that! (It's actually easy to decipher as nonsense all designed to get you to click on a link if your interested enough to click on it and see how the games went on my end.) 

SIM!

@BOOM Here comes the @BOOM Ready or not? No, that song sucks anyways because I'm pretty sure the next lyric is "here comes the boys from the south." Anyway, who sang that song? I'm trying to recall. Youth of the POD? No that's a song and a band together, I can't remember. SALIVA?! Like in your mouth? We are live with more jokes live now with live.

Sims too I suppose.

Livesims @rory thinks he can just "ignore" them but they aren't to be ignored. Tag rory anywhere and everywhere and you won't be banned. Unless it becomes harassment...oh no the slope...it's so...slippery...don't tag rory. I'm sorry!