Town of London #3 - Game thread

Berocka

So the town gets slightly happier with the death of the SNIPER and the BOMBER MAN overnight. But who were they?

@omgitshim was killed by TWO FACE and was the SNIPER.

Last Will:

Spoiler

BOMBER MAN @WentzKneeFan036 was killed by the SNIPER.

Last will:If bad guys kill me tonight that is because OMG is a bad guy and knows I am not exe because exe can only get a member of town as a target

Here are the alive players

@Advantage

@Devise

@Goliathus

@GustavMattias

@Jericho

@MMFLEX

@N0HBDY

@NSG88

@Nykonax

@Ricer13

6 votes to lynch

Please if you can do the vote tracker as we go

Alright fuck this shit, apparently I trusted the wrong guy. But I am motherfucking Gandalf the White. I was attacked last night and reflected that two-face smashing to OMG. Was thinking if OMG is truly the investigator he would be targeted.

My Full Will:

Will:

I am wizard.

Day 1: Spell on Gus. Confirmed with the GM that it will show "protected" regardless if you are attacked or not, so we don't know if you are attacked. I did not vote for mayor but it didn't matter anyway.

Day 2: Spell on Ricer. Not a lot to go on, I will just bet on him being the Electoral College with his vote Ricer and unvote Ricer posts. Could be a hint. I vote N0HBODY for mayor cuz I am not sure if Gus is just baiting TI with his post. Not like I trust a quiet dude either but I will take my chance.

Day 3: Spell on MMFLEX. Fucking shit this is all over the place. I don't want to protect anyone on the sus list just off the chance that OMG is town, even though I don't believe him, so I will get a protection up on the mafia checker now.

Day 4: Spell on OMG. I doubt they are attacking me anyway when they can accuse me. But the town is probably losing with so little hanging being done.

Big proof that I am wizard? Gus did mentioned that he's protected on day 2 (on page 1 or page 2 of the thread) after I did protect him day 1 -- and I asked Berocka if the notice would show without attack and that's a yes. Unless you all want to counter-claim a TP or whatever fancy roles that can sometime protect someone, I am the one covering him that night. If he is trying to counter-accuse me today, then he's a bad guy. I hope he's not cuz we need info from the Hacker and everyone else who can provide them.

All I can say is I am not evil, but I have no idea on how to vote today. We need discussion.

Looks like my gut was right. 

N4: Coroner - “You can’t find any books on this topic” 

So I am going to vote Flex because he was hard pushing me as evil with OMG. 

VOTE MMFLEX

Claim/Confirmed

Town: x7

Ricer13 - Librarian

bigAL - Postman Pat - Dead

Doomsday - Demolition Expert - Dead

Ptyrell - 2 Truths, 1 Lie
rory - Town Drunk
???

???

Advantage - Fisherman ???
Devise - Interrogator ???
NSG88 - Accoutant ???

Goliathus - ???
GustavMattias - ???
Jericho - ???

N0HBDY - ???

Mafia:

omgitshim - Sniper - Dead
MMFLEX - Hacker - Likely Mafia
N0HBDY - Mayor

Neutrals:

WentzKneeFan036 - Bomber - Dead

Nykonax - Two Face

Any All:

-

-

-

-

7x Town
3x Mafia
2x Neutral
4x Any All

Claim/Confirmed

Town: x7

Ricer13 - Librarian

bigAL - Postman Pat - Dead

Doomsday - Demolition Expert - Dead

Ptyrell - 2 Truths, 1 Lie - Dead
rory - Town Drunk - Dead
Goliathus - Wizard

???

Advantage - Fisherman ???
Devise - Interrogator ???
GustavMattias - ???
Jericho - ???

N0HBDY - ???

Mafia:

omgitshim - Sniper - Dead
MMFLEX - Hacker - Likely Mafia
N0HBDY - Mayor

Neutrals:

WentzKneeFan036 - Bomber - Dead

Nykonax - Two Face

Any All:

-NSG88 - Accoutant ???

-

-

-

Edited by Ricer13

13 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

So 3 people should know who I am

I am willing to trust that you are Accountant which makes you a neutral role. Vote with town against Flex and neutrals get to continue to remain in the game. We could vote you or Nyko for that matter but Nyko did us a solid.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Looks like my gut was right. 

N4: Coroner - “You can’t find any books on this topic” 

So I am going to vote Flex because he was hard pushing me as evil with OMG. 

VOTE MMFLEX

Do you have the right guy in mind? I was never accusing you as evil. In fact I stood up for you yesterday. I knew you were yh target of mafia on N2 based on my results. 

21 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I am willing to trust that you are Accountant which makes you a neutral role. Vote with town against Flex and neutrals get to continue to remain in the game. We could vote you or Nyko for that matter but Nyko did us a solid.

He would have killed a townie if I am not the wizard though. I mean, it's a 50% chance either way but the end result if I am not a wizard would be me dead.

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

Also my results from last night were that sniper went to Eagles. I also received a note that I was poisoned although I'm not sure I believe it.

Can we get a full will please? 

1 minute ago, Goliathus said:

He would have killed a townie if I am not the wizard though. I mean, it's a 50% chance either way but the end result if I am not a wizard would be me dead.

I believe you are the wizard. Nyko said he visited you and if you were on OMG then two face's attack would go to OMG not you.  

2 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

Also if we are uncertain about Flex later on then we can always switch and take out NSG. Id rather keep Nyko around so there is SOME killing role that could stumble upon a mafia member and kill them. We dont seem to have any killing roles to help take mafia out during the night phase.

9 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Can we get a full will please? 

Last Will:

N1 - Action - Snipe Rory

N2 - Action - Gustav Ability was used on Ricer

N3 - Action - Surprise the demolitions expert is dead without killing anyone so now you were picked randomly to get to blow up someone's house tonight and tonight only. You get one shot so good luck

N4 - Action - Snipe WentzKneeFan036. Notified that I have been poisoned.

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

Day 3: Spell on MMFLEX. Fucking shit this is all over the place. I don't want to protect anyone on the sus list just off the chance that OMG is town, even though I don't believe him, so I will get a protection up on the mafia checker now.

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

and I asked Berocka if the notice would show without attack and that's a yes.

I never received a notification, pal.