Town of London #3 - Game thread

Berocka

One way to win is that you all indeed believe that I am the wizard, we vote out NSG88 or Jericho, and at night all of you just visit me. If any of you have a bomb, I will be count as attacked, and I will cast my spell on the survivor between NSG88 or Jericho to move the attack to him. This will take down both mafias in 1 day(/night), Gustav will outlast the mayor to win, and town wins as well.

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

One way to win is that you all indeed believe that I am the wizard, we vote out NSG88 or Jericho, and at night all of you just visit me. If any of you have a bomb, I will be count as attacked, and I will cast my spell on the survivor between NSG88 or Jericho to move the attack to him. This will take down both mafias in 1 day(/night), Gustav will outlast the mayor to win, and town wins as well.

Honestly seems like a solid plan.  Is there any way that could backfire on us though?

Also, fished out a crystal ball last night.

24 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Honestly seems like a solid plan.  Is there any way that could backfire on us though?

Also, fished out a crystal ball last night.

I don't know, I am not too sure how bomb works. It's ToL so I can't even refer to a wiki.

Hey all. Given everything going on I decided to Interrogate ADV last night, just to confirm a claim and get something for town on the board. I guessed that he was the Fisherman which came back with a yes. At this point I'm inclined to change my tune on @Goliathus given how suspect both @Jericho and @NSG88 have been. 

Has Jericho just checked out of this game or is he entirely evil and just getting away playing the equivalent of dead on arrival? I say we yeet him first and go with your plan Goliathus to vote out one then at night we all visit you. That sounds solid to me as well. 

Vote Jericho

4 hours ago, Goliathus said:

Essentially, NOHBDY with his 3 votes will determine the outcome of the game.

I can also elect another mayor as my final action maybe

Alright before I head to bed cause of the timezone difference I’ll VOTE JERICHO (x3) also get ready for a new mayor everyone, last message, good game!

Requested by Berocka to end the day phase:

@Jerichohas been hung by the town. His role was The Interrogator.

Also an election has been called it’ll be ADV vs. Goliathus. Get your votes in with your night actions.

Night Phase starts now!

The town awakes - Thank you @Ricer13 for tucking everyone in for the night but it appears there was still some chaos

@N0HBDY died because nobody believed him. He was the ELECTORAL COLLEGE and was killed by the DEBT COLLECTOR.

@Devise also died he was the DEBT COLLECTOR and was killed by the SNIPER.

PLAYERS STILL ALIVE

@Advantage

@Goliathus

@GustavMattias

@NSG88

3 votes to lynch.

My Night 6:

Day 6: Spell on Devise. It's either spell on ADV and pray that they don't attack me or spell on Devise to reflect the damage if they indeed attack me. I think the mafias are Devise and NSG88, unless Gustav lies. I choose the aggressive ways because they either need to take down ADV and I get mayor or they take me down and reflect to Devise.

I am 100% wizard now cuz no fucking way mafia kills mafia, eh?

@Berockanew mayor result pls?

30 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

My Night 6:

Day 6: Spell on Devise. It's either spell on ADV and pray that they don't attack me or spell on Devise to reflect the damage if they indeed attack me. I think the mafias are Devise and NSG88, unless Gustav lies. I choose the aggressive ways because they either need to take down ADV and I get mayor or they take me down and reflect to Devise.

I am 100% wizard now cuz no fucking way mafia kills mafia, eh?

@Berockanew mayor result pls?

I have said this multiple times, I am the accountant. I even came out of the gate and said as much. Ricer believes me. I've been audited at least once, if I need to guess 1,000 votes tonight so y'all can audit me I'll do that.

VOTE DEVISE

35 minutes ago, NSG88 said:

I have said this multiple times, I am the accountant. I even came out of the gate and said as much. Ricer believes me. I've been audited at least once, if I need to guess 1,000 votes tonight so y'all can audit me I'll do that.

VOTE DEVISE

Devise is dead so I don't know why you are voting a dead man.

Well if it's not you then it's Gustav. Either one of you are lying cuz ADV and me are 100% town at this point.

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

Devise is dead so I don't know why you are voting a dead man.

Well if it's not you then it's Gustav. Either one of you are lying cuz ADV and me are 100% town at this point.

NSG at 8:30 is not a smart person.

Idk why noone has mentioned it, but anyways...

VOTE GUS 

Last ToS game, we almost let him win as PB because he's a helluva liar. This is the case this time as well.

6 minutes ago, Advantage said:

I became Mayor.

I've kinda stuck with Goliathus throughout so I'll stick with him again and trust since he seems like he is indeed the Wizard and since I know I'm good I have to assume.. 

Vote NSG x3

Gus is the other Mafia!

He's an expert liar, and y'll gonna lose because you beleived in a battle hardened ToS vet

I am not as deceptive as you think, I'm the accountant, and I have nothing to share. If y'all keep me alive, I can kill Gus with the attack I gained from guessing the # votes almost correctly. I can win the game for y'all. Gus can't.

1 minute ago, NSG88 said:

I am not as deceptive as you think, I'm the accountant, and I have nothing to share. If y'all keep me alive, I can kill Gus with the attack I gained from guessing the # votes almost correctly. I can win the game for y'all. Gus can't.

...meaning that I'd lose if you stay alive, right?

Therefore, by basic common sense:

VOTE NSG

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

...meaning that I'd lose if you stay alive, right?

Therefore, by basic common sense:

VOTE NSG

... Meaning that you're mafia

Gus, I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to convince the mayor.

Again, I am the tool to success

1 hour ago, Advantage said:

I became Mayor.

I've kinda stuck with Goliathus throughout so I'll stick with him again and trust since he seems like he is indeed the Wizard and since I know I'm good I have to assume.. 

Vote NSG x3

Did you see anything from your vision?

What did you fish out now?