Town of London #3 - Game thread

Berocka

So either Flex is lying or we have a Debt Collector in this game.

7.   Debt Collector

·         Choose a target and you will receive their results, if you correctly guess their role during the next day phase they will be poisoned. Poisoned targets will die the next night.

24 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

So either Flex is lying or we have a Debt Collector in this game.

7.   Debt Collector

·         Choose a target and you will receive their results, if you correctly guess their role during the next day phase they will be poisoned. Poisoned targets will die the next night.

Oh rip... I think this helps my case tho since I've been saying I am hacker so it wouldn't be hard to guess.

I'm dead either unless I was Gustav'd.

@Devise I am still a tad skeptical about Ricer cuz he shouldn't be roleblocked on day 1 and 2 and not have any result from solely blackmail (unless mafia combo blackmail with something else, or maybe he got Gustav'ed twice?), would be one heck of a move if he is the heroic mafia leading town to win the eventual demise. You mind investigating him tonight and see if he is truly the librarian?

34 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

@Devise I am still a tad skeptical about Ricer cuz he shouldn't be roleblocked on day 1 and 2 and not have any result from solely blackmail (unless mafia combo blackmail with something else, or maybe he got Gustav'ed twice?), would be one heck of a move if he is the heroic mafia leading town to win the eventual demise. You mind investigating him tonight and see if he is truly the librarian?

I’d like to think I’m fairly proven at this point but by all means please go ahead. 

50 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Role and will? ;) Even tho you’re mayor doesn’t mean you lose your Original role

Electoral college: uh I put Rory and ricer up for mayor. Rory dies, ricer is mayor. Then I put myself and gustav up for mayor. I win, am now mayor.

That’s all I’ve done

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I believe you are the wizard. Nyko said he visited you and if you were on OMG then two face's attack would go to OMG not you.  

yeah goli has to be wizard right? Sniper doesn't visit the kill house. So only way he ends up dying is if the attack goes through Goli onto OMG. Anyways can't forget OMG and Flex teamed up on me and pretty quickly too so

I am the wizard for sure, even Nyko saying he went to me and there's no point of him lying as a neutral role without allegiance. If I am a mafia fake-claiming that two-face was on me ytd, Nyko could have easily call my bullshit out instead of saying "yes, I indeed went to Goli".

@N0HBDYNeed your vote on FLEX.

Hey again all catching up again today before the live sim. I'm glad we didn't yeet Ricer yesterday because we got a good kill in OMG out of it. Sadly my results wind up not really helpful for the group for another night despite actually guessing the role.

Because everyone was on Ricer yesterday and both OMG/Goliathus were the most sus for it I decided to Interrogate OMG. I guessed that he was the Sniper and got it correct, but obviously we know that now. :S 

I don't know how I feel about going after Flex giving the note that he claims he was poisoned. Obviously the amount of shenanigans going on in this game leaves us wondering on every note, but it's more that he's coming out and saying he thinks it's fake that makes me trust him as a townie. What play would an evil have to falsely claim that they've been poisoned, but claim that you also think it's fake. That's an odd way to protect yourself from a lynching. 

I tend to trust Ricers instincts from yesterday.

Vote Goliathus 

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

Gustav and Jericho have been very quiet this whole game.

Honestly I'm kinda wondering if we should go Jericho.  We have heard nothing and I definitely thought I saw him roaming the thread but I could be wrong.

This is a lot to think about.

Could Nyko be lying about being the Two-face? And this is a ploy from him and Goliathus. Or is Devise and Flex apart of the same side and are mafia themselves.

This decision could win or lose us the game. 

Hi town...I know I've been quiet but my role is very much dependent upon me being trusted and with the first few days of this game being busier days for me the time to build that trust with a fake claim ran out.

So, I'll say it straight-up even though I'm not a Town role. I am a LIBERTARIAN, sovereign citizen supreme, and I kindly ask that I not be tread upon until I can be elected. I do not expect to become Mayor tonight or anytime soon, but should we come to a point in the game where one side has established dominance over the other, I'd like to be made Mayor, please and thank you.

Until then, I plan on selling out and doing what any proper Libertarian absolutely should not by supporting whatever happens to be the popular vote, as logic dictates that one side becoming dominant would be helped out by me supporting whichever votes are the dominant ones. I hereby VOTE FLEX for no reason other than that.

The day is over thanks to @Advantage

@MMFLEX is dead goodbye HACKER

Last Will:

N1 - Action - Snipe Rory

N2 - Action - Gustav Ability was used on Ricer

N3 - Action - Surprise the demolitions expert is dead without killing anyone so now you were picked randomly to get to blow up someone's house tonight and tonight only. You get one shot so good luck

N4 - Action - Snipe WentzKneeFan036. Notified that I have been poisoned.

night begins now.

Okay its day time its time for a quick message

@Ricer13 was the LIBRARIAN and killed by BOMBER MAN

Last WIll: N1: Sniper - I was blackmailed Voted Rory N2: Sniper - Blackmailed again. You Co*kSuckers! Voted Gus N3: Sniper - Devise, OMG, Nyko, NSG & MMFlex

@Nykonax  was the TWO FACE and killed by SNIPER

Death note: We attacked Eagles last night; Goliathus is lying. Works for both of us if we get the NK out.

Please keep a running vote tally as I will be at the beach tomorrow so night time will be hard to do.

Thanks

@Advantage

@Devise

@Goliathus

@GustavMattias

@Jericho

@NSG88

@N0HBDY

4 votes to lynch

Well fuck me, I cast my spell on Ricer and was attacked by the Bomber Man, whoever that is, and swung the spell on Ricer.

My Day 5 Will:

Day 5: Spell on Ricer. Assuming Devise, me, and Ricer are all town, the mafia is bound to target one of the threes. Devise doesn't trust me as of now so he might be less likely to get attacked. It's probably either me or Ricer. I hope mafia target me so I can bounce it to Ricer to reveal his true identity. If they target Ricer, he would be protected and we can confirm that he is unlikely to be mafia.

Now I am just being fucking framed and Devise seems to want to vote me, so I don't know what else can I say.

I still don't understand how is blackmail roleblocking Librarian from doing Librarian work at night. I thought he just couldn't say anything by day.

If this is the blame I have to take then oh well. NOHBDY is poisoned and he has 3 votes. His vote will determine if town win or lose.

Three towns:
Advantage - Fisherman

Goliathus - Wizard
NOHBDY - Electoral College + Mayor

Neutral/Mafia:
NSG88 - Claim Accountant, could be Bomber Man

Gustav - Claim Libertarian, could be Bomber Man

Jericho - Mafia or Bomber Man, definitely not town

Mafia:
Devise - Fake-Claim Investigator, I don't think he is town now based on him trying on every chance to vote me. I think he is absolutely a mafia with how he behaved towards me.

One of NSG88, Gustav, or Jericho.

Just now, Goliathus said:

Three towns:
Advantage - Fisherman

Goliathus - Wizard

Neutral/Mafia:
NSG88 - Claim Accountant, could be Bomber Man

Gustav - Claim Libertarian, could be Bomber Man

Jericho - Mafia or Bomber Man, definitely not town

Mafia:
Devise - Fake-Claim Investigator, I don't think he is town now based on him trying on every chance to vote me. I think he is absolutely a mafia with how he behaved towards me.

One of NSG88, Gustav, or Jericho.

I take it back. Based on voting, Devise would have voted FLEX with other mafias just to get people out. Him voting me make him not mafia.

Also I just realized Bomber Man was dead, I assume I was attacked because of someone who had a bomb and visited me.

Three/Four towns:

Goliathus - Wizard
Devise - Investigator

Advantage - Fisherman

I am 100% sure me and NOHBDY are towns. I am 99% on ADV as NOHBDY did claim he is protected that night and we don't have a second protection role besides me. I have no idea what to think of Devise, but him voting me instead of joining the mafia gang does make me think he is town.

Neutral/Mafia:
NSG88 - Claim Accountant

Gustav - Claim Libertarian

Jericho - ??????? He doesn't even vote. Introvert? Jester? Debt Collector?

At this point I think the safest route is that we put NSG88 and Jericho as mafia, one is Gustav, one is Debt Collector, and we believe that Gustav is Libertarian.

We have to vote NSG88 or Jericho. I am leaning toward NSG88 cuz he does interact. He said 3 ppl would be able to prove him as he was audited,  but so far ZERO person has said anything on him. Jericho is less of a threat because he is silent so far.

I have a feeling that today it's either me or NSG88 or Jericho on the hanging stage.

We have to vote mafia so please don't vote for me. If you all vote me then it's a 100% lose for town as NOHBDY would die tonight and mafia would have number advantage. Gustav will side with mafia today because the mayor is dying tonight. The only chance for town to win today is to vote NSG88 or Jericho.