HIRED - VHLM Fantasy Zone Manager

bigAL

r0jM1mq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Come on out TPE vultures, there’s a job opening!

Big thanks goes to @16z for doing this job as long as he did. Is it a coincidence that he had to quit this job to go be a VHLM GM? I dunno, I don’t hire them, but having a job on your resume is a pretty darn big deal.

VHLM Fantasy is a pretty routine job, the procedure is tried, tested, and true. Be good at Google Forms/Sheets. Be reliable in posting predictions and results weekly. Don’t be a jerk. 

Apply below. Comment why you’re the right pick for the job (so your resume gets some publicity 👁️) or by DM. 
Remember: if you tell me why you’re bad or that you’re not going to get the job, you’re not going to get the job.

4 hours ago, bigAL said:

Remember: if you tell me why you’re bad or that you’re not going to get the job, you’re not going to get the job.

Aha! You see I am quite the opposite! 

applying

• bigAL changed the title to OPENING - VHLM Fantasy Zone Manager

I apply. I think I’m great for the job I’m online a lot and have tons of time. I played with google forums a lot last year as my army cadets unit and school used it a lot for online classes. I also know where I can find all of the up coming games and things like that. I also think this would be a great TPE opportunity and experience opportunity for future jobs. Thank you of the opportunity.

Minion

Edited by Minion
Everything I added

On 7/26/2021 at 4:53 PM, youloser1337 said:

I'll apply. I'm very familiar with the Google suite so I've used Google forms in the past. I've used it back in college to get survey results and used Google sheets to prepare a presentation based on those results.

Congrats to @youloser1337 for earning some actual job pay! He’s hired. 

• bigAL changed the title to HIRED - VHLM Fantasy Zone Manager