Jardy's Chodesode #14: Welcomes and a Goodbye

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

A foul mouthed chodey sode. 

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Chodesode-14-Welcomes-and-a-Goodbye-e159du9

Two days ago I discussed:

- My new collab with Big Albert

- An end of an Era on the podcast

- Welcoming new players

- Maybe other stuff I forgot

Mentions:

@Zetterberg @bigAL @Elbapo @Jellydiot @MetalToday @rylan1474 @Lane/ @LaneTrain @VHLM GM

When I joined VHL, the league had these older members whose literal job was to help new members. Can't remember what the job title was called, maybe something in the same sense as tutor idk. @Phil made my time as a newbie a lot easier and taught me many things about VHL, and I'm very thankful for it.

Live thoughts:

- haaaaaa excellent you used the intro. Good fucking luck out intro’ing me, but I welcome the competition. Who else was in discord when jardy asked for an intro? @Spartan @Juice @Zetterberg

- damn, you announced we have a collab so now we absolutely have to do it. Calling any audio engineer who wants to produce the best collab that’s ever hit the ear holes of the VHL

- @thadthrasher is literally the only person here to VHL IRL, we’re all so insecure about trying to explain wtf we do on the internet 

- it took me three listens through to figure out wtf a “One and a Half Aussies Woman” was. I was quite uncomfortable the first time around but warmed up to the idea with each listen

- I can absolutely record a bigAL soundboard. Hit me up with words you want me to say everyone. Again, need someone smarter to actually make it happen 

- absolutely bastardize the chode demon, effectively forcing gargantuan holes into jardy’s kingly licks. Motherfucking nerd only poopoos queenly, ruining shitty teams under vicious warlordship xclusively yoinking fucking Zetterberg. 

- you called Z a JUICE HATER?! Ruthless. I didn’t think they existed. @Juice

- “I forgot the alphabet for a second there” no lies, I googled it so I had all the letters up in front of me when I wrote my alphabet post up there

- DC > OT, I’m here for 60 minutes and that’s it 

- Welcoming every single new player every week? Pace yourself, I can try to do one new member of the week haha

- I need to find this bootcast with the person who didn’t think the sim league was a real-people league 😂 

- Jesus fucking Christ let me record you an outro so I never, ever have to hear that one again. I’m not sleeping tonight now. 

16 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Live thoughts:

- haaaaaa excellent you used the intro. Good fucking luck out intro’ing me, but I welcome the competition. Who else was in discord when jardy asked for an intro? @Spartan @Juice @Zetterberg

not moi

@JardyB10 Yeah pretty much, I had a good amount of TPE with my first character and got busy so I left (also the VHL team I was on didn't use discord so I partly forgot to check), but I recently joined back because I remembered the grand ol'time it was. I was waiting for the F### the Newbies ABC's, kinda disappointed 😂

1 hour ago, MetalToday said:

@JardyB10 Yeah pretty much, I had a good amount of TPE with my first character and got busy so I left (also the VHL team I was on didn't use discord so I partly forgot to check), but I recently joined back because I remembered the grand ol'time it was. I was waiting for the F### the Newbies ABC's, kinda disappointed 😂

Never, I love the newbies! Zetterberg on the other hand is a monster.

EDIT: Just be a forum elitist and you won’t have to worry about Discord reminders 😜

Edited by JardyB10

6 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Never, I love the newbies! Zetterberg on the other hand is a monster.

EDIT: Just be a forum elitist and you won’t have to worry about Discord reminders 😜

haha yeah I try to be a forum elitist, but discord honestly kind of reminded me to check the site when I was on a busy schedule.

great podcast btw