My top favorite VHLM teams for various reasons

NickSunderbruch

So I should start this article out by saying that I in no way have any "Least Favorite" teams. In fact I love the entire league and every team, though I like some teams more for many different reasons. Either from the way their logo looks and the general aesthetic of the team, to the locker room culture, to the GMs for the team past and present, if you've followed my articles from the beginning you'll have no problem guessing who is number one for me, and for reasons that I probably shouldn't have to explain but will anyway. So lets kick this list off, it will be a top five list starting from five working my way to number.

5. Miami Marauders :mia:

To be frank, I just really like the aesthetic of this team.

I'm from Florida, Tampa Florida to be exact, and this teams whole pirate aesthetic reminds me a lot of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Pirate themes are dope as fuck, and a lot of people really sleep on it. Miami may be my second least favorite city in Florida, behind Jacksonville.

However I enjoy visiting Miami for many reasons, first off being Little Havana because of all the Cuban food trucks littering the streets.

Also Miami did win a championship like 4 or 5 seasons ago so it's about time for them to be relevant again.

4. Mexico City Kings :mck:

This team is pretty dope for the aesthetic too, I mean I love the whole cultural significance the teams logo and aesthetic has for the city.

The Aztecs had some of the coolest culture known to man, and were even masters of calculus and math even with no contact with the rest of the world.

The Mexico City Kings are a dope team who I think have some cool jerseys, color schemes and even cool players past and present.

The day this team ceases to be cool is the day that the world ends.

3. Halifax 21st :hfx:

I love maritime aesthetic and the wide open oceans, with the smell of saltwater and large ships.

(A lot of my list is comprised of aesthetics as I've only been in the minors twice now)

Halifax has a nice cool blue color scheme that really makes the logo pop and makes the jerseys look like absolute heaven.

I also really love how the new logo looks, With a lifebuoy colored blue and white with a steel ship in the middle sailing the ocean, it's absolutely a dope logo.

I really appreciate teams who go for the maritime look and aesthetic and pull it off flawlessly, Seattle did it for me in the NHL but the 21st was the 1st team I know who was able to successfully pull the look off and not look tacky. 

2. Philadelphia Reapers :phi:

The team I'm currently playing for, so shocking that they'd end up on this list right?

Well I think this team is pretty dope, not only have I been to and love Philly, but I love the locker room culture of this team. 

The GM @KaleebtheMightyis incredibly nice and was very welcoming when bringing me aboard the team as our backup goalie.

One of the things in the locker room is the Reapers Key, which is awarded to the MVP of a game and passed on before the sims to another player who the player with the key thinks deserves it, and it's done every day before sims. I look forward to the day where I get to hold the key for the first time.

This team is already looking like a dope one and I'm excited for what we can do this year.

1. Las Vegas Aces :veg:

My first player in the league was one Nicholas Sunderbruch, I was picked up in free agency by the Aces and I loved the team from the moment I joined.

They made me feel like I had a place with the team, and I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to play with them for my second VHL season.

However in my second season in the VHLM draft they took me with their first round pick and picked me 7th overall.

Spartans words on the livestream were "We had to bring him back this season" and that made me feel really special, not only was he betting his first round pick on me but he was doing so while ignoring players who went on to have even better careers than I did. So I'm grateful I got to play with this team.

From the locker room culture, with the new channel "Bonk Jiggs" we just bonk jiggs and tell him not to trade draft picks and to trust the process and it's funny.

The Vegas Locker room is a place where people who don't even play for Vegas come to chill and talk and have a good time. 

I could write a whole article about why I love this team, but I'm not gonna do that for the 500th time.

Thank you all for reading this list, and tell me what you think in the comments below, what should I do next week for my .com article? Should I make a power rankings article for the VHLM or a VHLM version of Good or Bad?