VHLE GM Announcement

Victor

• Admin

Well it is time for another big VHLE announcement. We have the teams, we're gonna sort out the logos, but who are the 6 lovely folk who get to finalise those?

It was an extremely tough and rigorous process, with I believe over 30 people who put their name forward and certainly over 20 who received and submitted Google forms to complete. There was a very solid set of answers there which Acyd and I took a few days mulling over and then came my least favourite part, having to PM everyone who didn't make the cut.

But now onto the fun bit which makes up for it - the big reveal! Without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to announce the inaugural S80 VHLE General Managers:

BERLIN STEEL: @KaleebtheMighty

BRATISLAVA WATCHMEN: @FrostBeard

COLOGNE EXPRESS: @Advantage

PARIS REVOLUTION: @InstantRockstar

STOCKHOLM VIKINGS: @thadthrasher

VASTERAS IRON EAGLES: @rjfryman

Congrats everyone and bring on the next phase of #hype

Victor if we keep this up people are going to start thinking the E league is real! :P

Congrats to the GM's selected, with such a competitive group of members all with legitimate arguments for why they should have spots I feel like it this is a healthy group that represents a good portion of the sites member base. Best of luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing how S80 E league ends up after all the dust has settled. :cheers: 

• Commissioner
56 minutes ago, Victor said:

COLOGNE EXPRESS: @Advantage

All great choices but I especially love this one. It's only fitting that @Advantage gets back the team that we had to unfortunately contract away from him all those seasons ago.