3PPAO TIER LIST SUGGESTION THREAD

rory

We are desperate. We have scrapped the bottom of the barrel, and then some. Last weeks episode was so delayed because we were searching the delves of Tiermaker to find a suitable tier list, and it still sucked.

We need tier list suggestions, and we need them now. 

Please use tiermaker, but if it's a good enough idea I can create it myself like in early 3PPAO days.

Damn, it was a missed opportunity to do Olympic sports. 

S: Rugby 7s. It’s like the 3 on 3 OT of rugby, crazy fast, and a lot of fun. 

A: Table Tennis. Go to hell if you call it ping pong, table tennis is fucking legit. The rallies go on forever, with shots you don’t think are physically possible to make or return. 

B: Gymnastics. It’s aight but over hyped. I feel like you don’t win in gymnastics, everyone else loses y’know? “Oooh she didn’t stick the landing, grapefruit tier routine there”

C Race Walking. Any event that takes more than an hour complete is pure ass, but race walking escapes grapefruit purgatory because it’s essentially run by the Ministry of Silly Walks. The waddle, the hips, the intense focus on the contact between foot and ground, it’s all hilarious. For like ten minutes before it gets boring like any other marathon, but the novelty of it is just a bit fun. 

D : Decathlon. Track and Field sports are meh at best, but throw them all together into a single competition and you get a sport that climbs all the way to D tier. 

Grapefruit: Swimming. Fuck I hate the swimming. They show it for days and days on TV and it’s so boring. They just…. Swim. No real excitement, not super athletically impressive, just humans who most resemble fish doing fish things. Do we really need a race for every different type of swimming? (Spoiler: no)

Well that suggestion turned into an audition for 3PPAO, my bad. Maybe next time muff can’t make it and glenn is out on a date with a supermodel again, you can call me up as a guy just full of terrible opinions. 

Oh yeah and for posterity and to capture discord convos on the forums, periodic table of the elements tier list 

15 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Well that suggestion turned into an audition for 3PPAO, my bad. Maybe next time muff can’t make it and glenn is out on a date with a supermodel again, you can call me up as a guy just full of terrible opinions. 

Dw Al you'd definitely be our first guest if we ever did guests

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

Fuck Off Jerry Ferrara GIF by Power

We’re all allowed to have absolutely atrocious takes in tier lists, haven’t you heard rory trying to terribly incorrectly rank ice cream flavours??

On 8/8/2021 at 6:28 AM, bigAL said:

We’re all allowed to have absolutely atrocious takes in tier lists, haven’t you heard rory trying to terribly incorrectly rank ice cream flavours??

not wrong the big lebowski GIF